What’s GNick55 up too

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
plant #2 has been trimmed of all leaves and tomorrow branches will be cut off and hung..
3F927DAA B855 44FF A66C 703DE386CF48
5E7DC497 D883 49D2 B136 4C005659738D

ayeob

ayeob

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Congratulations on that beautiful harvest Nick. Love everything about it and what a great dry section
thanks.. i’ve been paying attention this whole grow and now drying etc, as to max out the potency and flavour to kick my buddies asses, they’ll be soo fucking baked and won’t know what to do hahaha.. than i’ll make my hash oil stuff and kick my own ass!.. 😆😆😆

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Gorgeous Nick. What kinda smell does that have? Did you harvest at first light?
geez i’d be the worst person to ask about smell, though one plant has a strong heavy (what first came to my mind with the sniff was “that’s dank”) and the small plant has a “candy” ?? smell..
the other 2 is a combination..
on the day i usually try to start harvesting is when i wake up and get downstairs, you know bring a joint and coffee, sit there, than thinking well i better make sure it’s time and look at them again, waste an hour doing that, than i need another joint and probably tim bits and starbucks too by this time so go get that stuff, come back roll another joint go back downstairs, than realize i need more cds to listen too, than maybe after that i may look again at plants or start trimming off leaves, take breaks after every cd is finished and have another joint, a few times of this and depending on how i feel i’ll either have to bypass the light timer and continue or i’ll just leave it as is till next day..
all this means is i follow no certain routine for harvesting at all.,

Top Bottom