What’s GNick55 up too

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
for a unforeseen reason my friends father is ill and has been on medications etc tried some cbd gummies etc but apparently the last harlequin cbd plant i grew for her, my friend than made a coconut butter?? i’m not sure but i know he knows his stuff as i’ve heard from others his creams/lotions are the best..
so she made edibles for herself but gave her dad a few to try and he loves them so much so he doesn’t want anything else so i’m gonna grow 2 or 3 the next grow..
i’ll also post a few videos of how to germinate seeds, well a method to germinate seeds..
my next grow will be this.. i’ve grown both these strains before..
IMG 4884

K

Kopper1013

That’s very nice of you!

I hope to be able to help others someday with the more medical side as well, just a way of merging a hobby with helping others

I just got those vanilla frosting seeds as a freebie in a recent purchase, how are they?

Need to get a real light so I can start an indoor grow…

SSgrower

SSgrower

That’s very nice of you!

I hope to be able to help others someday with the more medical side as well, just a way of merging a hobby with helping others

I just got those vanilla frosting seeds as a freebie in a recent purchase, how are they?

Need to get a real light so I can start an indoor grow…
Reasearch Viparspectra who has a new KS series with special diodes and lens on those diodes for superior coverage. SSgrower tester

K

Kopper1013

Thank you for posting this!

Last year all my girls came up I did the paper towel method, this I tried the same method and both girls sprouted the so I put them in dirt and they both died. Don’t know if I damaged the tap root or didn’t water enough, my soil was way drier than what I just watched you do. So I got two more ready to go tonight and will try again tomorrow with your method!
This only my second grow so the learning curve is huge!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Thank you for posting this!

Last year all my girls came up I did the paper towel method, this I tried the same method and both girls sprouted the so I put them in dirt and they both died. Don’t know if I damaged the tap root or didn’t water enough, my soil was way drier than what I just watched you do. So I got two more ready to go tonight and will try again tomorrow with your method!
This only my second grow so the learning curve is huge!
something you need to know or confirm just ask..

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
K

Kopper1013

Ok so not sure if this has happened to y’all….
Last night I got my girls soaking, I only could do the over the counter 3% hydrogen peroxide cause that’s what we had.
Today when I got home I scooped some FFOF into little peat cups (about the same size as you did in your video)
Went to spay them down and the dirt won’t absorb the water. It literally stayed on the surface. I had to mix it up to get things to wet down.
This same problem happened on my last seeds after I planted the tap rooted seeds into a pencil hole I covered gently then poured some water on top and it would absorb into the dirt🤷🏼‍♂️ I think that’s why they died, just dried out…. Has this ever happened to you? I’m afraid these girls will sprout then they won’t be able to get water and die again🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

On another question, can you share a video on how you like to water after your girls sprout? Wether you use a mister or do something different…

Thanks! This was so easy last year and now it’s a struggle just to get going 🫣

K

Kopper1013

I just went down to check on one I thought was dead, could still be but thought I’d make a video of what the dirt is doing…

SSgrower

SSgrower

Nice guide Nick! I like scarification in addition to a 12 hour peroxide soak, especially on older seeds then right to the soil, I prefer to plant them before the tap root pops out.

(On a heating mat as well)
I always soak in 3% h2o2 for a day or so won't hurt germination, as I've found. I use round quilted "makeup" cotton pads to tail my seeds.SS Yes a small cup of H20 with a little h2o2 3%

Latest posts

Top Bottom