What’s GNick55 up too

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Well, Nick, looks like I’m easy also! Took the plunge! Five each Arcadian and hunza. 12 of the panjshir. Wtf you can’t take it with you. Hope I still exist when you get around to running those reds! You young squirt! 😆Those afganica looks like they are going to make some tasty hash!
yepper dry sifting it all when time comes,.
took the plunge? more like fell off the cliff,.
wow sweet, plus the freebies, the afghan freebies could be a treasure chest

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I finally started putting the hash in with the tobacco when I make cigs! Think I finally found my true love! No more hacking up a lung. Nice even buzz! I’ve seen how much you smoke! Enough to kill a normal person!
perfect haha now you just need to start to coat the papers with hash oil,.
i know i have to ease up on smoking (rolling doobie at time of typing this reply) hahaha

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Overslept my nap! The ones I picked aren’t even in there! Must be some raggedy motherfuckers! Lol! Just doing this for the fun and the hash of it! I know the yield off of most of these things. Can’t compare with a lot of the modern stuff! But looking more forward to growing this than the modern stuff! Been there! Done that! More power to you for quitting smoking! Best thing you could’ve done for yourself! I tried a few times! But I love it too much! Lol! Had to choose between life in the penitentiary and smoking!😄

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Overslept my nap! The ones I picked aren’t even in there! Must be some raggedy motherfuckers! Lol! Just doing this for the fun and the hash of it! I know the yield off of most of these things. Can’t compare with a lot of the modern stuff! But looking more forward to growing this than the modern stuff! Been there! Done that! More power to you for quitting smoking! Best thing you could’ve done for yourself! I tried a few times! But I love it too much! Lol! Had to choose between life in the penitentiary and smoking!😄
so you saying you bought something else??
not sure what you mean or if it’s even directed to me? haha

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Nah! Just saying none of the strains I ordered were in that video! But a lot of them weren’t! At least you’re red was in there! They are on the way! Really looking forward to this, no matter how it turns out! Just nice to get off the beaten path every once in a while!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Nah! Just saying none of the strains I ordered were in that video! But a lot of them weren’t! At least you’re red was in there! They are on the way! Really looking forward to this, no matter how it turns out! Just nice to get off the beaten path every once in a while!
yep on their way!,.
though i have to be good and just store them till needed,. it’ll be killing me! haha,..
i’m excited to see what happens with the freebie afghans,. did you read about the freebies?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Yeah, I hope they come my way! But they changed my order to 12 on the hunzas from the five I ordered! For the price of five! I hope that doesn’t constitute my freebies! Lol! We will see! Did you decide what you are going to put outdoors this year? I think maybe you should scatter a few of those freebies around the golf course! Sounds like they’re low maintenance.😀

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Yeah, I hope they come my way! But they changed my order to 12 on the hunzas from the five I ordered! For the price of five! I hope that doesn’t constitute my freebies! Lol! We will see! Did you decide what you are going to put outdoors this year? I think maybe you should scatter a few of those freebies around the golf course! Sounds like they’re low maintenance.😀
mmmm maybe,
though i have a container with around a hundred or so from the last 15-20 yrs, from friends, bag seed, hermies etc,.. so im going to dump all those in a 10x10 area with average sunlight and just leave it, picking out males as i see them,.. who knows, maybe get something descent, than though i think i should let them all live and at harvest time i’d leave a couple females so they can drop seeds and see what happens the following year,.. problem with that is its within a kilometre of my other plant/s

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
my outdoor is
afghanica (seed),
gelato dream (seed)
high mars (clone),..

Top Bottom