• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Oooooh! Three of them! We must be feeling our oats after last year aren’t we!🐒
haha ya drives me nuts trying to find good spots that are easily accessible and somewhat hidden,. not so easy,. so my 40-50 year old cherry tree is being cut back massively kinda like a KGB system, that way i’ll get enough sun to grow outside here

Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
The Sunday update,..
plants will be done before next sunday,..
first 2 vids for you @Oldchucky

Afghanica,.. 54 days,..
IMG 1537

as you see in book i’ve started my flowering count on jan 10,. so 8 wks 4 days,. but if i count the days it’s 54 days today,.. last afghanica grow plants were harvested 55/56 days im taking these to 59/60 days unless i see amber showing up than earlier,..
IMG 1551

IMG 1538
IMG 1545
IMG 1526

Red Headed Hippie,.
(red pheno of gsc x wild thailand) and some catnip,.

IMG 1548
IMG 1549
IMG 1474

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Right on Nick! I’ll give it a whirl! I’ve already ruined one zester! Dragging, frozen hash across it! The heavier duty grater is hanging in a little better! If it goes belly up, we have to go out to the barn and round up a rasp! lol! Did you get your package from the UK yet? Last report, Mine is in LA in customs! hope it passes through!😅

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Right on Nick! I’ll give it a whirl! I’ve already ruined one zester! Dragging, frozen hash across it! The heavier duty grater is hanging in a little better! If it goes belly up, we have to go out to the barn and round up a rasp! lol! Did you get your package from the UK yet? Last report, Mine is in LA in customs! hope it passes through!😅
haha you need a professional restaurant grade,. here’s mine,. built like a tank,..
IMG 1552
what i/we need is a freeze dryer,. i’m always watching for one,. i’ve been thinking of ways of drying without grating and got one but need a 15 micron “sheet”. anyhoo my seeds were sent untracked,..
i worked at canada post and no way in hell will i ever pay the more expensive shipping,. haha,. let you know when it’s here,.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I only had the choice of tracked! Signed or unsigned for! Took unsigned, so they can leave it in the mailbox! 11 bucks either way it seemed like! Maybe it has something to do with using PayPal. Your plants are looking good! Begging to be dragged over screens, or drowned in iso! Going to be 36 in the morning, so I better take advantage of it and get up early and you know what!😁

Derelict999

Derelict999

The Sunday update,..
plants will be done before next sunday,..
first 2 vids for you @Oldchucky
View attachment 2130108
View attachment 2130109

Afghanica,.. 54 days,.. View attachment 2130143
as you see in book i’ve started my flowering count on jan 10,. so 8 wks 4 days,. but if i count the days it’s 54 days today,.. last afghanica grow plants were harvested 55/56 days im taking these to 59/60 days unless i see amber showing up than earlier,.. View attachment 2130144
View attachment 2130112
View attachment 2130113View attachment 2130114View attachment 2130115
Red Headed Hippie,.
(red pheno of gsc x wild thailand) and some catnip,.
View attachment 2130137
View attachment 2130139View attachment 2130140View attachment 2130141
Those first two vids brought back memories...sigh, the only thing I miss tobacco for

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Don’t even think about it, derelict! You’re doing just fine! My brother doesn’t smoke either, so he mixes it in with his weed! You still cranking out some temple balls? That kind of thinking to an ex drinker is called romancing! No tobacco romancing!!!!!!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
guessing 3-4 days till harvest, one maybe sooner,. their mothers were harvested at 55/56 days and it was fine/perfect as it’s the hash i’m smoking now,. today is day 56 with this grow,..
IMG 1579
IMG 1566
IMG 1567
IMG 1568
IMG 1577
IMG 1578
IMG 1580

anyone know about this stuff, im too baked to bother looking up,..

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

guessing 3-4 days till harvest, one maybe sooner,. their mothers were harvested at 55/56 days and it was fine/perfect as it’s the hash i’m smoking now,. today is day 56 with this grow,..View attachment 2131212View attachment 2131213View attachment 2131214View attachment 2131215View attachment 2131216View attachment 2131217View attachment 2131218

anyone know about this stuff, im too baked to bother looking up,..
View attachment 2131221
Those microscope pics are amazing. looks like you'll have a couple grams of hash on your fingers during harvest... Sticky 🤤
Don't know about them nutes, but your video was great lol. I hate when they hide bullshit in the fine print.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I know people that use fish shit outdoors. They seem pretty happy with it! Don’t know about the rest. I think it’s pretty much just a standard outdoor fish emulsion type fertilizer! I’ve never really looked too close at it! It was kind of expensive! I would rather throw my money away on seeds!😂

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I know people that use fish shit outdoors. They seem pretty happy with it! Don’t know about the rest. I think it’s pretty much just a standard outdoor fish emulsion type fertilizer! I’ve never really looked too close at it! It was kind of expensive! I would rather throw my money away on seeds!😂
i got all that shit for free,.. exactly what i’m thinking to use it for outdoors or give away to friends,..

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
@GNick55 have you started your outdoor for this season yet. I'm thinking of starting some regular seeds tomorrow to find some females.
I usually plant outdoors 1st of June weather permitting.
I think he made like George Washington, and went out and chopped down a cherry tree, just to make more room for some plants! Ever expanding!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
@GNick55 have you started your outdoor for this season yet. I'm thinking of starting some regular seeds tomorrow to find some females.
I usually plant outdoors 1st of June weather permitting.
i’ve been freaking out trying to figure out a plan and i got friends that want plants so ill start a bunch of seeds and give some of those away and ill cut clones from some as well, but its all about room considering the size of the plants and same as last year the downstairs grow area will be in flower basically the whole time before being able to put plants outdoors,. i’ve been wanting to start since march 1! but im waiting for these afghanica’s to finish than boom starting seeds, cleaning up which i’ve started, got the drying room ready as in pic
IMG 1600

the top is the house the first is drying room, second is afghanica room third is red headed hippie room,..
here’s a somewhat of a plan,..

than i have these that i’m dumping into an area roughly 10x10 and not caring for much, maybe water if needed and kill any males, otherwise they’re on their own,..

Top Bottom