What’s GNick55 up too

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Putthataway

geezus it’s 1-2 doobies per hour while on the road,..
My brother used to manage a shop and one the customers who would always come in had a car with that scent. They went out of their way to buy him a few squash air fresheners 😂 On a side note he was really good at destroying cars. The mechanics were always excited to see what was next. He managed to weld a crank rod onto the crank on Corolla and limped it into the back of the shop with a big hole in the block no tow. Some stellar performances from him.😁🤣

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
one down,..
day 60,..
IMG 1606

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Do you think I might be considered a little weird if I took a straight edge into the supermarket to check the pressing wine bottle for truness Before I bought it and dumped it out? Maybe a little too OCD?

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

But GNick and DRann88 Always get the last laugh when I compare the quality of my hash to theirs it’s my turn to sob! Boo-hoo hoo! Why? Why? Why? meltdown into a Nancy fucking Kerrigan!!!!
I’d smoke your 2nd grade hash with ya Chucky don’t be so hard on yaself looks Fkn nice to me man but yea Gnick is the hash master so he should be he don’t smoke flower😂😂😂👍

Top Bottom