Whatโ€™s GNick55 up too

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Putthataway

geezus itโ€™s 1-2 doobies per hour while on the road,..
My brother used to manage a shop and one the customers who would always come in had a car with that scent. They went out of their way to buy him a few squash air fresheners ๐Ÿ˜‚ On a side note he was really good at destroying cars. The mechanics were always excited to see what was next. He managed to weld a crank rod onto the crank on Corolla and limped it into the back of the shop with a big hole in the block no tow. Some stellar performances from him.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
one down,..
day 60,..
IMG 1606

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Spoken like a true hash monster! With a little oil on the side! I guess itโ€™s time to press what I sifted yesterday!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Do you think I might be considered a little weird if I took a straight edge into the supermarket to check the pressing wine bottle for truness Before I bought it and dumped it out? Maybe a little too OCD?

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

But GNick and DRann88 Always get the last laugh when I compare the quality of my hash to theirs itโ€™s my turn to sob! Boo-hoo hoo! Why? Why? Why? meltdown into a Nancy fucking Kerrigan!!!!
Iโ€™d smoke your 2nd grade hash with ya Chucky donโ€™t be so hard on yaself looks Fkn nice to me man but yea Gnick is the hash master so he should be he donโ€™t smoke flower๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

Top Bottom