What’s GNick55 up too

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i’ve grew 2 afghanica’s before that one,.
personally i love it, but i make hash and oil etc, don’t smoke bud,..
everyone who’s smoked it as bud love it or thought it was fantastic, this time i gave it an extra week for finishing,.. think i nailed it perfectly,
last time i had trouble with humidity near the end of drying but this time its been solved and i can control it exactly as needed,. so im excited about it!,..

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Blowin free! Like a cornfield! Or something to do that effect! Been a long time! 😁 Just checked it out on Spotify and I had no idea that they were that prolific! Lol! Looks like they’re still at it! Time to crank some up!

Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Lol, so my recommendation was spot on!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Very nice! I was more of a vinyl collector, I can appreciate the Japanese pressings for sure. 1000 lps, couple hundred 12in 45s, and maybe 250 cds collected over the years
what’s some of your favourite albums?
you have any les dudek? his first few are insanely good!
hummingbird, all 3 albums (jeff beck’s backing band),..

Derelict999

Derelict999

I have a very wide ranging taste. It really depends on my mood, from Bob Marley to The Cure, to Dr Dre to Dixie Dregs, and then throw in some Jeff Beck, or Pierre Moerlens Gong. Gentle GIANT, Massive Attack... I could go on..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I’m sure you’ve answered this many times, but if I may.. why do you choose to not smoke the buds straight?
well kinda a couple things,. probably stopped around 20/21 yrs old, one being smoking at work, and i realized i could make good money from it and just some good friends were well connected,..
also as i’ve mentioned before i truely believe weed got worse when all the importing stopped
(late 80’s/early 90’s)
and most of it was hydro, friends had huge/massive grows back than,.
let’s just say i was well connected to every drug near its source

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
well kinda a couple things,. probably stopped around 20/21 yrs old, one being smoking at work, and i realized i could make good money from it and just some good friends were well connected,..
also as i’ve mentioned before i truely believe weed got worse when all the importing stopped
(late 80’s/early 90’s)
and most of it was hydro, friends had huge/massive grows back than,.
let’s just say i was well connected to every drug near its source
not sure if you google it and something comes up, but i opted outta working here,..
“molson park marijuana grow”,..
i should google it haha,..

P

Putthataway

Latest posts

Top Bottom