What’s GNick55 up too

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
figolus

figolus

hello, compare to yourself I am a barbarian 🤣. for germination, a tupperware, paper towels, a cardboard box.

I take the Tupperware, I put the wet paper towel, I close the Tupperware, I put the Tupperware in
the cardboard box and the cardboard box on the internet box.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Yeah, it looks like we might have to resort to extreme measures including seed surgery! Lol! I think they should be coming up pretty soon if they are going to. I think I’ll throw a couple in the water tomorrow after messing with them!

Bilber

Bilber

Hey GNick....landrace seeds....very cool specimens.....I've read about cracking the seeds if they dont germinate, and also landraces are more durable than hybrid strains, but have you tried the sandpaper method? Landrace seeds are an excellent 🕳 to fall through.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hey GNick....landrace seeds....very cool specimens.....I've read about cracking the seeds if they dont germinate, and also landraces are more durable than hybrid strains, but have you tried the sandpaper method? Landrace seeds are an excellent 🕳 to fall through.
i used pliers on these 2-3 days ago

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
new trimmers!
wow these are nice,. especially for the price compared to the more common ones we used,.
if any else has these 321’s than why didn’t you tells us! hahaha..

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

and don’t buy fake ones off amazon
I'm in the market for a second set of snips, and appreciate the review! I agree with the sentiment as well. Drop a bit more upfront and you end up saving money in the long run.

Check out he Boots theory if you haven’t already.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boots_theory

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
You got a recipe for these that you could share with me?

I know there are a million recipes, but you're a connoisseur so I figure I may as well look to you ;)
if you are using canna butter not coconut but butter than you only need the jello and gelatin

Top Bottom