What’s in your cup of tea?

• Thread starter MrGood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrGood

MrGood

Hey farmers! Just curious as to what teas you guys either brew or buy. I’m just trying to understand them more and figure out what’s good to help promote growth during veg mode besides basic nutrients you give.
Has anyone heard of cultured biologix ?
Also any brands you recommend?
any foliar sprays to promote growth ?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Worm casting tea , old hay bale tea , compost teas .

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Once i used oatmeal. It brings the fungi to the party...cuz theyre fun guys!! Sorry im baked as fuck!!

I soaked it, added it soil in a bag closed it for a week and there was all this white mycelium growing all over it....took a cups worth yo a couple gls of water mollases i can't remember what else.

I got the recipe out of a skunk magazine from the rev....i have to say the buds were a lil bigger and had more taste to them

MrGood

MrGood

Once i used oatmeal. It brings the fungi to the party...cuz theyre fun guys!! Sorry im baked as fuck!!

I soaked it, added it soil in a bag closed it for a week and there was all this white mycelium growing all over it....took a cups worth yo a couple gls of water mollases i can't remember what else.

I got the recipe out of a skunk magazine from the rev....i have to say the buds were a lil bigger and had more taste to them
I’m intrigued.. oatmeal?

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

I’m intrigued.. oatmeal?

If i ever find the recipe ill hit you up...i can not remember whats all in it...rev calls/ed it santas beard!
Ill try to look gor it. Gott do dome cleaning of old junk...im such a pack rat

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

This year my teas during flower were

3 cups insect frass
3/4 cup fish hydrolysate
1 cup fermented fruit juice
50 gallon water

The other recipe I like is

6-10 cups quality worm castings
3/4 cup liquid kelp
3/4 cup molasses
50 gallon water

both get bubbled for 12-24 hours

MrGood

MrGood

This year my teas during flower were

3 cups insect frass
3/4 cup fish hydrolysate
1 cup fermented fruit juice
50 gallon water

The other recipe I like is

6-10 cups quality worm castings
3/4 cup liquid kelp
3/4 cup molasses
50 gallon water

both get bubbled for 12-24 hours
And what does this do for the plants? Just Trying to understand better

CF89

CF89

Are they not getting enough magnesium from our 9 bottles of nutrients though, one of which is “cal mag”

MrGood

MrGood

Are they not getting enough magnesium from our 9 bottles of nutrients though, one of which is “cal mag”
You may not require it but again it’s optional a little boost every now and then from regular nutrients is what I’m looking and asking for

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

And what does this do for the plants? Just Trying to understand better

Adds some nutrition and a ton of biologicals that help make the nutrition in your soil more available. Also boosts your pants natural defenses and general vigor.

I can’t speak on the epson salts, never used them. Native soil has tons of minerals that just need to be unlocked with carbon and biologicials, which may be a different situation than your medium.

MrGood

MrGood

Adds some nutrition and a ton of biologicals that help make the nutrition in your soil more available. Also boosts your pants natural defenses and general vigor.

I can’t speak on the epson salts, never used them. Native soil has tons of minerals that just need to be unlocked with carbon and biologicials, which may be a different situation than your medium.
Interesting.. and how often do you brew these teas and give serve them? And do you PH the brew afterwards

Latest posts

Top Bottom