What’s in your cup of tea?

• Thread starter MrGood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

I thought you were talkin about adding to your tea. If so i think it'll be bad for the bennies...not sure. My reason for saying that is too much salts in teas is bad for the bennies. Think it dehydrates them...sounds dtpuid becsuse they're in water but this is true in soil. Your microlife will go to shit if salt builds up. If you are spraying a tea on leaves snd want to add ES to the tea still a bad idea. As thevwater evaporates the salt stays behind drying out the microbes trying to inhabit the leaf surfaces

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

And have you noticed differences in growth?
Never PH organics, really, yes! Never!! you can check it but id leave it alone if i were u...EC , yes!

Lets say your tea ec is high. Ph your tea. Lets say its 5.8...your ec is 2.0 (just for example) dilute that tea down to 1.0 or 1.2...with water no higher than a ph of 6. Ph swings can really mess with the microbes.

(depending on your soil runoff EC) if soil runoff EC is high i would recommend water with good myco product like geat white or similar.

If ec is low then just water it in. Might want to still dilute it a bit though..

Chopped up and in the freezer? Woah... 🙃
behind the couch!!

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

And have you noticed differences in growth?

Yeah, plants love it. I even use it on my lawn when I need to repair / reseed it. Makes a huge difference for me at least. Of course its not as convenient as bottles inside and it can get a bit messy.

MrGood

MrGood

I thought you were talkin about adding to your tea. If so i think it'll be bad for the bennies...not sure. My reason for saying that is too much salts in teas is bad for the bennies. Think it dehydrates them...sounds dtpuid becsuse they're in water but this is true in soil. Your microlife will go to shit if salt builds up. If you are spraying a tea on leaves snd want to add ES to the tea still a bad idea. As thevwater evaporates the salt stays behind drying out the microbes trying to inhabit the leaf surfaces
oh no im new to this so im trying to gather information from legit people who have either brewed themselves or bought.

MrGood

MrGood

Never PH organics, really, yes! Never!! you can check it but id leave it alone if i were u...EC , yes!

Lets say your tea ec is high. Ph your tea. Lets say its 5.8...your ec is 2.0 (just for example) dilute that tea down to 1.0 or 1.2...with water no higher than a ph of 6. Ph swings can really mess with the microbes.

(depending on your soil runoff EC) if soil runoff EC is high i would recommend water with good myco product like geat white or similar.

If ec is low then just water it in. Might want to still dilute it a bit though..

behind the couch!!
how do I lower EC in general?

MrGood

MrGood

Yeah, plants love it. I even use it on my lawn when I need to repair / reseed it. Makes a huge difference for me at least. Of course its not as convenient as bottles inside and it can get a bit messy.
how much do you serve per plant? if you use a 50 gallon bucket

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

how much do you serve per plant? if you use a 50 gallon bucket

I only have one plant right now and its a 7ft by 7ft outdoor plant in the ground. I having been giving it 30 gallons and the rest to the veggie garden. I would do it differently if I was growing smaller potted indoor plants.

MrGood

MrGood

I only have one plant right now and its a 7ft by 7ft outdoor plant in the ground. I having been giving it 30 gallons and the rest to the veggie garden. I would do it differently if I was growing smaller potted indoor plants.
holy shit I'm thinking you're indoors like me whole time you have a mini tree in the backyard. That's amazing! I'm in a 3-gallon bucket right now possibly thinking of switching to a 5-gallon smart pot ina couple weeks. i just fim'd yesterday.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

holy shit I'm thinking you're indoors like me whole time you have a mini tree in the backyard. That's amazing! I'm in a 3-gallon bucket right now possibly thinking of switching to a 5-gallon smart pot ina couple weeks. i just fim'd yesterday.

Nice, I'm gonna start some indoor in 5 gals soonish.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Use less amendments that cause it to go up. compost 4 sure made mine go up.

Lower it by adding low ppm water to it...

I looked at mine under a microscope. It was pretty interesting to see all the life. WC have a lot of different microlife. I would see a lil change after dilution but when i matched the ph of dilute water to the ph of my tea that really didnt happen. Id see less but theres more volume after dilution so thats why i would see less under the scope. I paid attention!

Get a microscope for 100 bucks or so...see if its true or not....

how do I lower EC in general?

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

I get them that tall indoors just not as wide...ive had 9 foot plants indoors...no bs'n

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

oh no im new to this so im trying to gather information from legit people who have either brewed themselves or bought.
If you are serious about brewin your own teas i would buy the store bought stuff. Unless its very popular for a good long while...also its very much neccessary to own a micrscope. 100x to 250x would be great to start off with...spend the money on a good one...

MrGood

MrGood

If you are serious about brewin your own teas i would buy the store bought stuff. Unless its very popular for a good long while...also its very much neccessary to own a micrscope. 100x to 250x would be great to start off with...spend the money on a good one...
im thinking of using a brand called cultured biologix it has a veg tea that id like to try

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

jesus thats fucking crazy
Grew them out in 9 months....bugs got a lil hold them towards the end...when i repotted them they were 6.5 ft put them in at a 15 degree or so angle and wired up the branches...20 gal pots...they got nice n big. Yeilded roughly about 9 ounces per. With 6 in the room.....all veganic! Tasty af....but not as dense as ida liked....if i ever get stupid enuff to do it again ill post up pics...lol

MrGood

MrGood

Grew them out in 9 months....bugs got a lil hold them towards the end...when i repotted them they were 6.5 ft put them in at a 15 degree or so angle and wired up the branches...20 gal pots...they got nice n big. Yeilded roughly about 9 ounces per. With 6 in the room.....all veganic! Tasty af....but not as dense as ida liked....if i ever get stupid enuff to do it again ill post up pics...lol
yea I'm a newb but I'm fascinated by the plant so I decided to grow and pop a random seed I kept from some fire strain I had before as a test run to see if i can at least handle the basics of operation

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

yea I'm a newb but I'm fascinated by the plant so I decided to grow and pop a random seed I kept from some fire strain I had before as a test run to see if i can at least handle the basics of operation

Nothing wrong with that!

Just dont ph adjust anything in organic soil.. hopefully you have 80 ppm of alkalinity in your water...you'd have yoir game by the balls then.

Do you know the alkalinity of your water? What water type are you using?

Top Bottom