What’s wrong with my baby ?

• Thread starter Princeofmycity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Princeofmycity

This is Feminized Blueberry kush from growers choice seeds.

I give it 18 hours light and 6 hours off for veg.

Whats wrong with my baby
Whats wrong with my baby 2
Whats wrong with my baby 3
Whats wrong with my baby 4
Whats wrong with my baby 5
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Needs more magnesium. Under LEDs, I have to add 5 ml/gallon cal mag or epsom salts with every watering/feeding. Even that is sometimes inadequate.

OldManGrower

OldManGrower

I agree on the cal-mag. I also use soil and buy clones. If you use a good organic soil, it has enough cal-mag, or often the water has cal-mag, but I have a water softener and they remove calcium and magnesium from the water.

I am also growing a Kush strain right now and just started flowering. One thing I found out about this strain is that they get very bushy but have a lower height than other strains. I increased my veg time to 4 weeks. Usually my plants can grow to about 20” by 2 -3 weeks, but not the case with Kush.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Media’s too dry. Do me a favor and stop buying seeds from those crook seed banks. You all are getting ripped off. Plenty of top class breeders and seed banks here on the farm. Sorry for the rant I just hate seeing people waste their money. Anywho, she’s hungry. Feed her and water until 10% runoff.
Is that soil or coco.

DevinA95

DevinA95

Media’s too dry. Do me a favor and stop buying seeds from those crook seed banks. You all are getting ripped off. Plenty of top class breeders and seed banks here on the farm. Sorry for the rant I just hate seeing people waste their money. Anywho, she’s hungry. Feed her and water until 10% runoff.
Is that soil or coco.
Is there a way to see all the seed breeders on the page?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Is there a way to see all the seed breeders on the page?
No. But there’s a plethora of them here. Masonicseed.co
You can buy 5 packs of beans for $150. That’s 60 beans for $150. I’m finishing up some of his gear now.

Top Bottom