What’s your take on my babies?

• Thread starter PhishPhan92
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Thanks, now I'm even more psyched for summer tour. Going to the 2 Burgettestown, Syracuse, and the 7 MSG shows, right in my back yard. :)
Soak a little bit of that up for this old head would ya? Last real show I went to was dead and co, do you roll with the tour, or do you just hit up the local stretch’s? I used to live on shakedown once upon a time, old tye dye artist here…..

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Soak a little bit of that up for this old head would ya? Last real show I went to was dead and co, do you roll with the tour, or do you just hit up the local stretch’s? I used to live on shakedown once upon a time, old tye dye artist here…..
Nice. We used to go on Dead tour until of course '95......we've done lots of festivals, Bonnaroos, 10klf, moe.downs.....we've been to all the Phish festivals, from Florida Y2K to northern Maine...

I know quite a few good tie-dye artists. Ives got some great shirts and tapestries....

FB IMG 1683406148795
FB IMG 1662176313972
FB IMG 1654650381547
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Nice. We used to go on Dead tour until of course '95......we've done lots of festivals, Bonnaroos, 10klf, moe.downs.....we've been to all the Phish festivals, from Florida Y2K to northern Maine...

I know quite a few good tie-dye artists. Ives got some great shirts and tapestries....
Yessir! Those are some quality dyes indeed. I’m a touring head too, I’m pretty sure I was in the same crowd as you somewhere in Manchester Tennessee 😜 I used to follow the string cheese incident before they really blew up, found them at the telluride bluegrass festival in 99….was there for Bella fleck and the flecktones. I’ve done rothbury, mountain jams, folk fests, Wannee fest (allman bros fest before we lost Greg) too many dead shows, rat dog,Phil and friends, govt mule, widespread panic the allmans beacon theater runs phish’s “it” shows……a million more. All funded off of twisting shirts and taps. I’ll have to go through some old boxes of photos and dig out some pics from my shakedown days when that was legit all I did. Back before cell cameras and shit. Great times.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I wonder if its a combo of the neem oil and the heat burning the plsnts. That oil is very thick. I like to use a few drops of Dr Bronners Peppermint soap in water. I make sure i do it in the evenings though. Dont want direct sun light on the wet leaves.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter

another head here, we used to sell our home made tye dyes at dead shows to keep buying more tickets!..
first dead show was in 86? with dylan and petty..
also seen the europe 90 tour plus probably 50 more shows..
could only find one
t-shirt we made plus a couple sheets..
there’s more around here somewhere..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
another head here, we used to sell our home made tye dyes at dead shows to keep buying more tickets!..
first dead show was in 86? with dylan and petty..
also seen the europe 90 tour plus probably 50 more shows..
could only find one
t-shirt we made plus a couple sheets..
there’s more around here somewhere..View attachment 1991341View attachment 1991342View attachment 1991343
Hell my guy, nice tight spirals for sure. Always loved folding the double and quad spirals. They are a joy to open.

Top Bottom