What a cunt...

• Thread starter Joe Fresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

I just about puke myself every time she opens her mouth on the MJ subject...I really dislike this bitch....she's always got that "smell shit look"...for each single bullshit addiction she mentions, she misses the gazillion million it helps...God help her stay in good health please...Karma's a bitch Nancy...B

fractal

fractal

No wonder her first husband killed himself. . . Did you hear what she said about making her hubby drink soda from an opaque cup so her kids can't see it?

WOW! What kind of man puts up with that shit? What kind of man puts up with a woman like her? She must have some amazing talents, and a large supply of paper bags otherwise I just can't see it happening.

That douchenozzle helping her team up on the pro-mmj guy is only in it for the money. He makes his living treating addicts so it's in his best interest that people view cannabis as some kind of drug.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
There is a different way to live. No one is stopping toughs who chose that. However many of those who are making the choice to not use cannabis are trying to run the lives of those who chose to use cannabis. How dare they try to tell anyone else how to live!

fractal

fractal

Your body doesn't belong to you, Mark! It belongs to the great people's Amerika and you should be thankful that the government is there to keep you safe.

After all, you didn't make that! Someone else made your body and you just were born into it.

soserthc1

soserthc1

I gotta agree as I cant stand the woman and she graces (pun intended) one of my television nightly but I don't watch any marijuana related ignorance television as it infuriates me ..

On a side not am I become a wuzz but i'm thinking the title might be a little offensive to some woman growers here ?

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

I gotta agree as I cant stand the woman and she graces (pun intended) one of my television nightly but I don't watch any marijuana related ignorance television as it infuriates me ..

On a side not am I become a wuzz but i'm thinking the title might be a little offensive to some woman growers here ?

lol i thought about that when i made the thread, but then when they see who im talking about, i figure they will just agree...i mean it is nancy grace...her male counter part would be sheriff joe arpaio...and i think he is a cunt too...

soserthc1

soserthc1

lol i thought about that when i made the thread, but then when they see who im talking about, i figure they will just agree...i mean it is nancy grace...her male counter part would be sheriff joe arpaio...and i think he is a cunt too...
no worries if it does it would be seamaiden and she could change it and I couldn't watch it but trust me she is exactly as the title states the other day with dude who posted his po box on utube , she commented she was not in favor of legalization as she has prosecuted numerous murders , high drivers , etc who were hopped up on MJ at that point I screamed at the tv I bet you protected 1000 times more on alcohol and there is a responsible way to smoke MJ and a asshole way to it , just like every other substance except this one has a beneficial side also

Canappa

Canappa

1538804 556323851125929 1833031069 n

Top Bottom