What a medical grow SHOULD look like...

• Thread starter Green Mopho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green Mopho

Green Mopho

cough cough, wha? <emerges from a cloud of BHO vapor> Oh hey, looky here, looks friggin phenomenal!

The ECSD and Sour Fuck were both delicious and potent, mad props to both of you! Can't wait to come up again this month!!

For sure man, I enjoy your company
:friday:, you are good people for sure, and your oils are A+!
:boogie:

I still got some work for ya if you are still down, too. I want to do a contact box for this room, like you suggested, and I just need a few extra circuits and receptacles here and there...

Hit me up!

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

I'm enjoying this thread, but can someone tell me what all of the deleted images are all about.
Thanks
:fighting0085:

I moved shit around from image shack to photobucket, and now I can't go back and edit the posts and fix the links...and imageshack is geigh...plus the first million posts of this thread is just bickering and games about how Colorado is better than California...

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Shape of things to come...

Okay, over-vegged AND didn't net them down:
http://i905.invalid.com/albums/ac257/iamgreen420/Room/IMG_0245.jpg
Yes, that person is standing, and yes, those are in 5 gallon buckets directly on the floor, not raised up.
http://i905.invalid.com/albums/ac257/iamgreen420/Room/IMG_0243.jpg

Were in trouble here....lets see what the fuck happens!

B

BoCo Buds

Budgood~ gotta chime in... you had the best, cleanest, over-the-top oil I've ever had. Fukn impressive bro! So tasty... mmmmmm... then comes the nap ;-)

GM~ what are those little clusters on those hemp trees??? Jesus dude... going to have to raise the ceiling a few feet. Crack em... snap, snap, snap!

J

jakew215

yupp what he said, starting bending tops over like crazy.

fuckin gnar

W

wowzerz

Sorry if this dilutes your thread,I cant send PMs, feel free to come post in my thread to reply if you would like to keep it out of here.

Hi, Fellow grower from CA here. I just got done reading all 17pages of your medical grow thread.

I am interested in your system and how it is set up.

My last run I ran 12- 5 gal buckets. 3/4" drain line, and drip tube for the feed line,

I am building a new 16 bucket setup, and wanted to go with more water flow to the feed lines, and make the drain lines bigger as well.

Was thinking about going with 1/2" feed lines, and 1" drains.

What size feed and drains do you use? You are obviously doing well with your system, and know what you are doing.

I would appreciate any advice.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Yea, I already started bending a breaking last week...but thanks for that! :cool0019:
Raising the lights higher than they ever have before...thank god for pulleys!

I am interested in your system and how it is set up.

My last run I ran 12- 5 gal buckets. 3/4" drain line, and drip tube for the feed line,

I am building a new 16 bucket setup, and wanted to go with more water flow to the feed lines, and make the drain lines bigger as well.

Was thinking about going with 1/2" feed lines, and 1" drains.

What size feed and drains do you use? You are obviously doing well with your system, and know what you are doing.

I would appreciate any advice.

Its all good man, that is a good inquiry. Sorry I haven't posted more about how the systems work and how they were built. We just jumped right into pics, which is my fave, personally!

It sounds like we went through the same trials, actually. I started building the blazeoneup's bucket systems, but found 3/4" drains and 1/4" feeds to be in adequate, especially for a larger system, 12+ buckets.

We stayed with that concept, but upgraded to a 1630 gph pump for 16 buckets, shooting for ~100 gph per bucket. Borrowed some ideas from different places, including Big Toke's BioBuckets.

Basically, used 1" bulkheads/ebb&flow fittings for the drains, and the same but 1/2" for the feeds! Works great. Make sure to put your feeds high enough for a waterfall effect! And an airstone in each bucket, but not in the control box, as air bubbles build up in the feed lines.

Let me know how else I can help!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
nice GM - I was wondering when you were gonna get around to telling us more about your system - lol

peace

mr. bojangles

mr. bojangles

lookin good bro. that deisel is lookin extra nice this round. did you get your dehuy fingered out?

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

lookin good bro. that deisel is lookin extra nice this round. did you get your dehuy fingered out?

Sorta Kinda....Finally got one of these for $1,600...
santa-fe-max-drynewwm-lg.gif

Therma-Stor Santa Fe Dual XT...pulls some serious moisture out of the air....only problem is all the plants are huge now and I can put the dehuey in the center of the room!

A

A6 Grower

Glad i found this thread, im about to start a blazeoneups DWC build in January but i might look into making some drain pipes bigger, as i read it i thought it looked kinda small for a 12 bucket system. If im ambitions enough i might try to do a DIY undercurrent that ive been drawing up for a while now. Anyway Great trees you got there, lol hope you got 12 foot ceilings! Subbed!

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Glad i found this thread, im about to start a blazeoneups DWC build in January but i might look into making some drain pipes bigger, as i read it i thought it looked kinda small for a 12 bucket system. If im ambitions enough i might try to do a DIY undercurrent that ive been drawing up for a while now. Anyway Great trees you got there, lol hope you got 12 foot ceilings! Subbed!

Actually, yes on the 12 foot ceilings! :icon_spin:

I would go undercurrent DIY, IMHO....I like the idea of no feed lines. Also, I would highly recommend you only undergo such an endeavor if you have the budget for a chiller, or two. Water temp is everything! Good luck and feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

A

A6 Grower

ya i plan on forking up the 2k for a 1hp just to future proof things. Thanks! ill keep ya in mind, the undercurrent is looking more and more promising everyday

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Not sure how I missed this thread, but I'm glad I found it... Nice setup and bud shots Green Mopho! :cool

B

bluemoonrocks

Wish I could see your pics did you delete them? this seems to be quite the fourm LOL I hope everythings going great for you broha

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Wish I could see your pics did you delete them? this seems to be quite the fourm LOL I hope everythings going great for you broha

Sorry bro, was my own fuck up. I need a mod or admin to help me out!

I moved shit around from image shack to photobucket, and now I can't go back and edit the posts and fix the links...and imageshack is geigh...plus the first million posts of this thread is just bickering and games about how Colorado is better than California...

O

OldStageCoach

Sorta Kinda....Finally got one of these for $1,600...
santa-fe-max-drynewwm-lg.gif

Therma-Stor Santa Fe Dual XT...pulls some serious moisture out of the air....only problem is all the plants are huge now and I can put the dehuey in the center of the room!

Just found this thread! That thing is badass bro...

Top Bottom