What a nice place to learn and grow. Rideon.

• Thread starter Planit Growit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Planit Growit

Hello everyone as i am glad to become a member here. I have been growing for about 2 years, Djing for about 10 on and off. I live for positive vibes and good people. Thank you THC Farmer and have a positive and productive day all. PG

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm pg :hi:

D

doctord

welcome brother! your gonna love this place! lots of good people here!....peace! doctord

P

Planit Growit

This is nsane. I didnt think it could be so phukin real in a Mj growers forum. You guys have outdone yourselves here, mad ass respect. WM

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell yeah PG, welcome aboard. Comin from another DJ...what do you spin?

B

Bio Kid

you're right planit from what I can tell the farm keeps it real :banana:

P

Planit Growit

Hell yeah PG, welcome aboard. Comin from another DJ...what do you spin?

Rideon to the farm and it people. JohnyBBag I started off spinning breaks for the first 4 years and this last 4 i have been bangin out Drum n Bass but have really gotten into remixing on the computer. Fruity Loops is crazy. Nice to see some dj love on here. What are you throwin down these days?

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
Mostly into turntablism/remix type stuff. Getting back into it after taking a few yrs off. Started off battlin for a few yrs, now i mostly fuck around in my living room.

P

Planit Growit

Mostly into turntablism/remix type stuff. Getting back into it after taking a few yrs off. Started off battlin for a few yrs, now i mostly fuck around in my living room.
Rideon, you should def get back into it. Any good advice i should know about this place? WHere is the thcbay? If you can say? i cant find the rules or anything to find out a few things, can you point me in the right direction? Thanks homie.

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh i am...nothing better than takin bong rips and cuttin records up and doin some remixes. Just picked up Cypress Hill's album Black Sunday. Cost me $80 but worth every penny. So who's gonna be first to rep and throw up a vid? ;)

hubcap

hubcap

welcome to the farm planet growit.

i believe one need either 15 or 25 posts to SEE THC BAY at the top of the main forums page.

shant be too hard to find a thread worth commenting in here.

P

Planit Growit

Good lookin out Hubcap.

Oh i am...nothing better than takin bong rips and cuttin records up and doin some remixes. Just picked up Cypress Hill's album Black Sunday. Cost me $80 but worth every penny. So who's gonna be first to rep and throw up a vid? ;)
Lol, we will half to cee!:rasta: Good record! Do you have any plans on serato? It would save you a gang of cash. Records get to be a pain in the ass to drag around and are very expensive as you know :(.

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah i've been wanting serato for a long time, i just don't know where i'd get all my mp3 files from. I don't like how the quality of a lot of mp3s differ so much, one track will sound good, the next track sounds like it needs to be ran through a compressor with wildly swinging levels. Another thing i don't like about serato is if you want the mixer with the built in controls, your only option is the 2 channel Rane TTM56. I want something with 4 channels so i can do more, but i like the ability to not have to use the computer keyboard or mouse with the Rane. Serato saves money, but it'll take a while. I'd have to get the software, a nice laptop, and the mixer i'd wanna get is about 1500. Do you scratch at all PG?

Top Bottom