What about my Rights?

• Thread starter jewcgreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jewcgreen

So I've been stewing on this for quite a while and it feels like people should be aware of certain facts in this world.
I live here in the U.S, the country that was founded for the people by the people, hell in the first paragraph of the Declaration it talks about certain unalienable rights, if people can smoke cigarettes why not weed?
Enough people in the right places have tried it where there should be an intiative to at least decriminalize something that can be considered a habit not an addiction, I guess I just don't understand why people are so damn stubborn about telling me why what I do is so wrong, when I kindly try to explain my point of view I'm met with remarks like ramblings of a drug addict defending his addiction, it just pisses me off to no end. I guess the point of this is that should it be one our rights as a tax paying citizen to choose whether we want to smoke a little bit of bud without looking 4 ways to make sure no heat are there so a joint can be sparked. I know plenty of people have commented on this but I just needed to vent I guess. comment if you want.

S

Stackin Paper

Totally understand where ya comin from, i work with a fella, he's in his 50's and has no vice's what so ever, no women, no drugs, he has the odd pint of bitter but thats it. I work with another pot smoker too and this dude in his 50's is always calling us druggie cunts, lol, and im the supervisor there and 1 of my workers is calling me that, not good in the slightest.

Top Bottom