What am I doing wrong

• Thread starter Dabward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Valid.. Its hard working right next to them all day.. I can't help myself .. But I must. Atleast deal with my anxiety better. IM just worrying myself sick and bothering you good folks. ..
Smoke one and chillax.

Dabward

Dabward

So I had not posted for awhile due to extreme shame .. Ive been maintaining a good wet dry cycle. But my dumb ass fed at like 3 am after a long day and I honestly don't know what I did. They all looked slightly burnt day 1 and by 2 they were drooping from nut lockout. I flushed 3. And the 4th that Northern lights auto that has been just stuck.. I put out in the rain late night the 30th. It's grown a foot in 3 days.. there is a side by side on the 30th. Today the haze xl still inside is 35 inches NL outside 32 and closing fast.. . Now since I flushed and these leaves are showing 6 different kind of stress I don't know if it's now deficient.. It had just started flowering and this was its first dose of flower food. Ppm was 900 1st run off. I had flushed with 4 gallons and it was down To 350 .. not sure if I should feed this next water or just water water. . Im wondering also if my environment was too eradic trying to chase VPDs. So ive set it to just 50-60% humidity for the flower and 55 to 65 for the veg and im just going to leave it there regardless of what the vpd says.. Tell it like it is guys I need some harsh criticism..please

20210902 210642
20210829 123434
20210902 170427
20210830 183122
JustsocksNopants

JustsocksNopants

Shit breeders in my opinion did 3 runs of there and all hermie first I thought it was me but my dolato v2s grew beautiful side by side my in-house shat on these genetics barneys is a waste of money and time far better breeders out there good luck with your garden

dbrzz

dbrzz

These guys are 14 days old. Under. 400 watt led. At 50% and 18 inches from the light. They were germinated in solo cups and ocean forest until Sunday. They were transplanted into 3 gal. Air pruning pots on Sunday.2.5gal promix flx which is devoid of nutrients. And .5 gallon of coco loco right around the roots. Sprinkled with great white and watered w 20 oz of distilled water PH Up'd to 6.4. No nutrients. Im seeing this yellowing between the dark green veins. . The one in the back that is still drooping nearly 48 hrs after watering. I'm afraid I may have over watered while it was in the solo cup but roots were healthy. It has been years since my last grown. From the leaf charts it looks like iron deficiencies or N def. So I really want to water them with a 1/4 nutrient solution. But especially that back droopy one. I'm not sure I should add any water. Something has to change. There is a chart attached to show where my humidity and VPD are and yes leaf temps are factored in. Ambient temp stays between 74.5-76.5 . There is a Tornado fan in there and im wondering if wind stress is a thing. Tornado may be too much even on low at this close a distance.. about 18 inches. Bottom line I don't know what to do next . And im scared .. maybe hungry..
PH levels in the range of 5.8-6.3 are optimum for nutrient uptake.

Dabward

Dabward

Just really wanted to thank everyone. After 1 overwater in the beginning I apparently was chronicly underwatering and underfeeding. And mis diagnosing It as too much of something. Today.. I have lost zero plants. And everyone looks super healthy.. The haze XL suffered some Co2 burn as I had apparently not programmed the controller right the first night. And it was left with the same load of CO2 all night. No air exchange.. and ended up way higher that I had originally set it. But ive Learned. And quarantined that NL AF for 48 hrs. For bugs. Seems clean. So its back inside at 5' from the ground 49 inches from the top of bucket. SOoooOo Happy right now!!. Watching and listening to each plant individually feeding separately monitoring the soil properly and feeding appropriately makes um all the difference.. Can't thank you all enough. SCROG NETS FOR EVERYONE!!

20210917 104523
20210917 104518
20210917 104513
20210917 104435
20210917 091256
Growinginil

Growinginil

Managed to get a feeding in late last night w RO water and low dose food. LOOK AT THE LIFE COME BACK!!! THANKS everyone.. so happy
Looking good! The two week mark for seedlings and feeding seems to be a pretty popular consensus among growers. I’m still playing with it but not giving anything until at least the first 10 days. Bottled drinking water works great for me. Check to make sure but all the brands I’ve used are ph ed right around 6 for your watering convenience 😉

Top Bottom