What amendments wtf do I add

• Thread starter legitness
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
legitness

legitness

My soil was salty so told I shouldn’t add kelp I made a new batch of soil so far is ewc and peat lava lol

I’m told kelps too salty
I’m told bone meal has too much phos for microbes
I’m told blood is too hot
And I’m told dolo lime will make my soil retain too much water from mg
Neem meal has aza which I don’t react wel to

Besides adding oyster and gypsum at 1 cup a cu ft
And alfalfa at 1/2 a cup

I am lost to what to add just wanna be organic I don’t want an ok yield I want a good yield

Chicken shit ??
What do I do I don’t wanna be sodium riddled again
I don’t wanna burn my microbes either
What do I add arrghh for 700litre of soil and boxes of amendments that I apparently can’t use now 😝

Ps found these if any fookin good

Last edited:
GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

this is good for early to not very late flower

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

good for all way 2nd week veg into early flower (9-6-5)
also if you transplant after veg to giving kelp and mycorrhiza feeding to establish good roots and growth

Last edited:
ezenzyme

ezenzyme

lay it all on dude! crustation meal, karanja meal, rock dusts including rock phos silica and basalt if you wanna be fancy. BAS and KIS have all the heady stuff,,,,, but really all the stuff you have and have listed will be so far gone by the time you smoke it its a moot concept. Your not going to "burn' microbes and lose them. Microbes change and adapt, growing in waves based upon the material and food stocks available. Then they die back making way for the next generation. Staying alive forever awaiting their next run.... Manure is great worm is great, the best is the local from a friend type deal! Feather, blood, bone, kelp all good stuff lay it on man! Too much salt? How do you know? did you mix your own soils? what was you water source?

legitness

legitness

Wow didn’t expect a reply lol Thankyou so much all of ya

Salty cause I got a test on coots mix at till 5 and it said sodium through the roof

Found somany same story at till 5

So now I have rebuilt so far

Worm cast
Lava
Peat

All equal 240l each

Added my
basalt at 2cup a cu ft
Oyster shell 1 cup cu ft
Gypsum 1cup cu ft

And my 3cups of mycor bacteria and kelp mix

Kelp was told was what upset my soil lady said it has high sodium and is fine outside not in containers

Neem the aza i wanted to avoid as my partner has respiring problems and she is concerned with it

That’s fine I can replace neem with alfalfa quite well

Got a 30l bag of comfrey sheeps wool compost that I love to throw some Macro. Diversity back too

I can get anything uk side which is hard haha this website I found fruithill seems to be the best place I can find for organic certified amendments

Other sites like elixir say organic plant waste and the pic on their digested shows fro sing up plastic bags wot food waste lol so nerr

I have 25 litres of homemade fish hydrolysate
Em1
Fulvic bio ag
Dolomite (but don’t need mg as this will collapse the soil fast the cast should have all the mg needed for years according to study’s )

Seen peeps say chicken shit is the bizz so after looking at some 4-3-3-9 they rebranded to fruithill and have a whole range of dry amendments I can’t even understand npks somany different ratios haha

All I really know from what I’ve learnt is
Never have p higher than k
Push ca till week 2 flower
Drop n in flower soil wil have it plants will choose
If ca was pushed then p can a little and k can be pushed high

But the npk ratios change somuch I can’t see what they are lol

My plants are root bound and deficently screaming for the soil I need to pot them up like tonight
So adding a granular feed to the top inches would be a bonus over buying more meals lol just need help lol

Y’all can come to my bbq after lol

legitness

legitness

good for all way 2nd week veg into early flower (9-6-5)
also if you transplant after veg to giving kelp and mycorrhiza feeding to establish good roots and growth
How the hell dya use em all lol now I am confused brah ya need to tell me like I’m an idiot lol I’m an idiot lol

legitness

legitness

Found these dudes it stops leeching it’s 3-1-2 which is Cana all round …

They have a 3-2-3 micro life too

Again I can’t add it all haha but what is the best to be used ?

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

do you have these, are you looking to find out how to use them?

F

FortyFiveFarms

I would say if youre concerned about everything you listed then dont use coots mix or amendments.

You’re in UK yeah Ive got 2 solutions. Ive tried everything but SIPs so Ive used both methods. All you need for either is quality topsoil. Canna makes an organic liquid fertilizer that gives the same results as coots but way easier. Its made in europe so should be easy to source for you. The other is Sannies fertilizer tabs. This is set it and forget true water only till flower and then he has an organic bloom booster that you use for remainder of flower. He has bacto and other things also. Just search Sannies Shop. Any questions you have he will answer. After years of trying things I realized for me anyway building soil was too time consuming and labor intensive
when I could get the same result from liquid organic nutrients. There are tons more than what Ive listed but those are the ones I have used.

This is just my personal preference. Im not trying to say in any way these are superior. Just easier.

legitness

legitness

Ye just wanna know how and when I can amend with chicken shit etc
I don’t have any of these yet just looking

F

FortyFiveFarms

Ok so quit listening to people and just experiment yourself. What you will find is most of the things people say dont seem to work in real life. They say “trust the science” but if their science doesnt produce result they full of shit. Kelp has been an ingredient in about every organic grow Ive done. No problems. People say chicken shit burns. Never seen it happen. But I dont dump 2 pounds on thinking more is better. Those of us that have gone past “organic” and use KNF and Jadam add actual sea salt to our drenches. The microbes eat the minerals in the salt. Ive grown top shelf bud with the bottom of my grow bag salted to hell. Leas is more you dont need all those amendments unless your board or you wanna stimulate amendment companies.

PS: After reading all your post not sure what help you actually need.

F

FortyFiveFarms

You can chicken manure anytime you need it but its nitrogen heavy so I wouldnt use too much after 2nd week of flower. And the amount is subjective, thats where you knowing how to grow comes in.

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Leas is more you dont need all those amendments unless your board or you wanna stimulate amendment companies.
cant dismiss the good to honest organic amendments out there because of a few bad ones, just need to find what works

Top Bottom