What amendments wtf do I add

• Thread starter legitness
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

You can chicken manure anytime you need it but its nitrogen heavy so I wouldnt use too much after 2nd week of flower. And the amount is subjective, thats where you knowing how to grow comes in.
brew it as a tea seems like an option, don't really like the idea of guano permanently around the plant base

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

getting worms, keepin your pot mulched, and scratching in meals based upon the time of growth every 10 days. Some teas, anaerobic brews, SSTs can really get your biology poppin if used after top dressing. I scratch kelp all season with a very heavy dose in stretch. Feather blood in small doses in veg, balanced npk in stretch and then start playing with pk stuff. Use crustacean meals at the end as well as the guanos. sea bird really helps harden everything up. same with the SST use mung and corn in veg, alfalfa end of veg all stretch, then go into the barley for flower and finishing. Pretty simple really, i like to buy organic meals of all kinds based on the season and my plants needs, i like to get multiple meals to diversify food stock for microbes. When you have living soils with worms and mulch any manure, topdressing, and even the barley straw will disappear.

Latest posts

Top Bottom