What are some good books to read during CV outbreak?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Walden and Civil Disobedience

Assholes Finish First

Subtle Art of not giving a fuck
Books? I find there are too many, is,in,out,the,then,there,was,if no.not.can.some.be, to, say, we, are's do, don't,get,why,because,for & so many other words that just keep repeating in different orders lol Look at a page very few words are descriptive. Its too much repetitive reading the same words over and over again.

I want stuff like "Black dog shits woods" Not " while strolling through the park on a sunny day I saw a scruffy black dog chase a squirrel up a tree then hide behind the bush to do his business. Too many words to get to the shit story. lol😁😁😁nope I haven't smoked a thing😇😇

Ina

Ina

Too many words to get to the shit story.
:DTrue haha but its not the story itself,they want to say something else,describe characters or some idea....:)I read books one after another i dont remember them all but i remember the feeling that book left me.I love Steinbeck and i really love sisters Bronte! :)I prefer them to be...old:)i dont prefer poetry especially translated.........
Twilight eyes by dean koontz
Anything older by dean koontz actually, his newer stuff too mellow, like the weird factor in older stuff.
Doesn't he just imitate...Steven King?!:)

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

Will - by G. Gordon Liddy
Romancing Mary Jane - Micheal Poole

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

If you are into fantasy, 'The Dark Elf Trilogy' by R. A. Salvatore. One of my favorites.
Another is The Eliminster series, by Ed Greenwood, 'The Making of a Mage' in particular is a good one.
Xanth series is a good one by Piers Anthony. Full of silly quirky puns and wit. The author would accept pun suggestions from readers to use in his novels and credit them at the end for its use, very creative world he developed. 'Castle Roogna' is a good starting point in that set :)

If you are into spy/military type books, just about anything tom clancy is good 💁

Startrek. 😊💁

Any Dragonlance or Forgotten Realms books

Idk thats bout all i read

dire wolf

dire wolf

Would it be ridiculous if i told you i was reading "wolf of wallstreet "

dire wolf

dire wolf

And - flour water salt yeast , by ken forkish ,the fundamentals of artisan bread , thats a book , right ?

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

If you are into fantasy, 'The Dark Elf Trilogy' by R. A. Salvatore. One of my favorites.
Another is The Eliminster series, by Ed Greenwood, 'The Making of a Mage' in particular is a good one.
Xanth series is a good one by Piers Anthony. Full of silly quirky puns and wit. The author would accept pun suggestions from readers to use in his novels and credit them at the end for its use, very creative world he developed. 'Castle Roogna' is a good starting point in that set :)

If you are into spy/military type books, just about anything tom clancy is good 💁

Startrek. 😊💁

Any Dragonlance or Forgotten Realms books

Idk thats bout all i read
Dont forget Terry goodkind & robert jordan

Top Bottom