What are the Prices for MMJ in your State or Province?

• Thread starter Jimster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Lol ya my nephew bought an eighth from a legal dispensary a couple months ago and it was from an April 2018 crop. Also $55 an eighth. Not to mention bone dry, harsh, and wouldnt burn well at all.

And the cannabanoids are extremely degraded if its been sitting all this time.

mancorn

mancorn

Man those names bother me. Connect? create? cruise? Who's coming up with this shit? Someone who likes marketing more than pot...
Yeah think if it was beer. Blabber Mouth IPA, Navel Gazer Radler, & DUI Ale. Guess it's better then the vape pens with just Sleep or Calm.

mantistoboggan

mantistoboggan

I too live in Florida I have 2 words for you
DAB PrESS ! Lol
If ya grow ur own it pays for itself quickly!

I mean, if you read my post it says I do not live in FL anymore, so I don't need a press. Hash here is cheap, good quality and abundant. Also - the original poster was literally trying to find out about what people pay for in a dispensary - not how you avoid paying and squish nugs. So, at least if you're going to respond to the post try to be helpful lol

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I mean, if you read my post it says I do not live in FL anymore, so I don't need a press. Hash here is cheap, good quality and abundant. Also - the original poster was literally trying to find out about what people pay for in a dispensary - not how you avoid paying and squish nugs. So, at least if you're going to respond to the post try to be helpful lol
Good quality hash cheap and abundant? Hahahahaha 🤣
I do agree lots of cheap hash everywhere but for 4,5,6 star Rosin you are going to pay in any state.

mantistoboggan

mantistoboggan

How'd we get so far from OP's original question? I was honestly interested in what other people had to say regarding his post. if you guys want to talk about hash ethics or other stuff off topic, you could always make another thread?

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Just checked the local MA medical menu, still $50-55/eighth. Same for Adult Use plus tax.

It that’s tax that gets you in the end. 100 dollars of weed turns into 122.
In MA the shops allow up to an Oz a day, and that will be 45-60 An eighth of flower depending on quality and the shop. We have spots that grow their own in a wear house out back or In another town, and we have shops that just middle man growers product from all over the state and into ME.
but you just Need be 21, theres a lot of out of state plates in the parking lots each day.
If I can’t find black market, I prefer to support the growing shops. I hate paying middle.

Madbud

Madbud

It that’s tax that gets you in the end. 100 dollars of weed turns into 122.
In MA the shops allow up to an Oz a day, and that will be 45-60 An eighth of flower depending on quality and the shop. We have spots that grow their own in a wear house out back or In another town, and we have shops that just middle man growers product from all over the state and into ME.
but you just Need be 21, theres a lot of out of state plates in the parking lots each day.
If I can’t find black market, I prefer to support the growing shops. I hate paying middle.
I think the law is similar to hops and breweries. You have to produce in MA 40% of what you sell.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

In conneticut a quarter oz cost $64 at dispensary, kief is $42 a gram, small vape cartridges are $40 large are $60, pods are $68, shatter is $55 per gram, hash is $45 per gram, i can buy black market weed top shelf and weighed all flower no seeds for $200 an oz.

10w30

10w30

Supporter
the pure sun farms indica is supposedly afgan kush. 117.60 delivered right now during flu
fast delivery too depending
when the sun farms indica is pressed it tastes like paper, apparently

Screen Shot 2020 06 19 at 101151 PM
Last edited:
Tech4523

Tech4523

Ontario canada

Depends

Average $160oz
High 250-280oz

Hq 1/8 from $20-40

Really depends on what market and grade etc lol