What are the top 3 strains your currently after?

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
cake batter Og (OBS)
Aliendawg cherry pheno (obs)
starfighter (alien)
fruity Pebbles Og (alien)
apricot helix (OBS)
Alien tech (OBS)
Blueberry underdawg
legend Og
that sick ass cut of sensi star the ogre cut or smethin like that
well lil more than 3 but i'd take any 3 of these

smokie

smokie

1. MTF/ATF the real deal

2. San Diego Voodoo

3. IDK i change my mind to much:)
Sometimes it seems when you chase a strain and get it, all you want is another different one and the chase starts all over again. Its never ending there is so many, i wish i had 100 acres of 1000 diff strains. But then i would be fucked because i wouldn't want to trim it.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Here you go.

outwest

P91 sf

southstreets

southstreets

I thought it was called the Tennessee hawgsbreath, definitely from the day-go area but I thought the story was hommie brought it from ten to sd...

There's been conflicting stories... He brought the Tennessee hogs to sd then lost it and had to recreate it in sd... Hince what goes around now.. From what I was told..

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

cake batter Og (OBS)
Aliendawg cherry pheno (obs)
starfighter (alien)
fruity Pebbles Og (alien)
apricot helix (OBS)
Alien tech (OBS)
Blueberry underdawg
legend Og
that sick ass cut of sensi star the ogre cut or smethin like that
well lil more than 3 but i'd take any 3 of these

lol pretty much anything obs made, i'm with you on that i just kept it at the main one.
i actually wake up in the middle of the night thinking about the alien 4, well ok it happened once.

dankworth

dankworth

Im gonna take your your thread slightly off topic SMF, Sorry Homie. But n all honesty, I want

what I think we all want. To find that Super Plant, that one thats nothing like anything

else, that one that every body wants to smoke, grow, breed, ect. To me that would be all the all

time shit. HANDS FUCKING DOWN! That one that nobody can give you, that one that

you find. That one thats nothing like anything else, I want a game changer like the Chems,

Diesels, Kushs, Aliens, Purples,....

I want some other shit. Can.... yOU DIG IT!

lol
Look into chemo crosses with the strength of the original chemo clone.
I did.;)

dankworth

dankworth

Thnx for the advice on the chemo bro, I have heard alot of good things about that cut.

But not really what I was trying to get across. Sorry? I meant like.... I would rather have something that has

never been found that is like nothing else out there. Like some thing every one would put on there top of my top

3 list. IDK

The right chemo cross is capable of outclassing known elites by a noticeable margin.
It is in fact in a class all by itself.
Not every chemo cross.
Mine is when dialed.
Hope it ends up dialed this run.

dankworth

dankworth

OK! Thnx Ill get right on that?
It was northone's posts that led me to this.
I accidentally grew some chemo x og kush that blew everything else in 23 years of smoking away, and have been chasing that level of quality ever since.
It was more like a hallucinogen in strength. It was fucking nuts. Best of 6 fems.
Ever since I smoked that, I don't even care about other strains anymore, no exaggeration.
Not dialed, it is really strong. Dialed, it is world-class for strength-to-weight ratio.

dankworth

dankworth

No shit I had some Dr. Green thumb Chemo og's. I gave it away. Bad Move HUGH?
Oooooh dude, bummer.
Selection process will be required to find the winner.
She is finicky but I am confident mine will hit 2.5/light someday.
Colas way way bigger than my head.

(repost)

Interesting thing happened to me that I have posted elsewhere, but I feel I should repeat here.

I had 6 chemo x og kush moms, around a month old or so, in 6 milk jug hempy containers.
For lighting at the time, I had 2 cfls in those parabolic clamp fixtures. I cool white, 1 warm white.
At first I just ran the cool white. But they got bigger, needed more light, so I plugged in the warm white too.
And they stank. And the clear #1 and #2 for potency showed themselves by the power of their stink. Clearly.
So I ran just the blue light again. Nothing.
Just the red light. Nothing.
But within 10 mins of both colors, they stunk again, just like they would when I flowered them, that exact combo of smells.

I think this would be a decent way to select from a larger pool without having to grow all out to test. At least for the very small-timer.

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

man i've never heard of this chemo you're speaking of, cali strain? i'd love to hear more sounds amazing.

Reactions: mal
deep buddy

deep buddy

man i've never heard of this chemo you're speaking of, cali strain? i'd love to hear more sounds amazing.
should be "UBC" chemo though unknown if thats the true origin.

1. true lambsbreath/lambsbread( if youve ever had it you'd know)
2. OGR super skunk
3. ghost train haze(?) whatever the 25-27% thc haze cut that everyone is talking about( prob a let down but i wanna try it)

O

ojd

great thread

my 3 wishlist would be

a5 haze
c5 haze
santa marta columbian gold( it was called john sinclair at the cup)whatever reeferman put out at the cup 1 year in amsterdam very nice diferent to haze but still alot of similarities lovely exotic stuff

peace

symbiote420

symbiote420

Nice list fellas! I can't believe no one has said Giesel yet, that's probably the best Chem cross out there imho! Then I need the real deal Skunk Weed, not the Skunk #1 BS! And if it's till around....I know somebody has it, Monkey Paw. That was the 1st time I inhaled the weed properly as wee lad, boy was I f'ed up and grinning like a cheshire cat!
Some don't like it but I love choke weed bros!

Top Bottom