What are the top 3 strains your currently after?

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
km1

km1

original Cambodian thai.....panama red from the pearl islands.......sputnik

growing
panama red it is old seed ..will update.
79 thai stick s1
may get ass booted by too much on my plate.
labour of love and hermi watch

the most beautiful herb was the cambodian that came through ottawa in 1973 or 4
well seeded..seeds grown out looked liken delicate cannabis artwork…surreal
tobad thy never made it through
sigh

Shamus

Shamus

It's a pheno of super silver haze that is ultra ultra special and exceeds every expectation of what a production plant can do. It's got it all - flavor, resin, effect, yield, pedigree, and truly finishes in just over 50 days. I ain't got it in my hands just yet, but I found it and my buddy is waiting for me to come get it.
Are you talking about old sogs cut? If so I have it on the way as well

Johnny Fire

Johnny Fire

The real g13, monkey paw, and the real triangle... I don't think im asking for muck..lol jk.. but If I got these I'd be set for life

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I'd love to have a go on the "real" gsc forum cut , pre 98 bun a would be nice too lol

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Wifi # 3
Real Death Star Cut
Real Miami White Cut

HGW562

HGW562

Have some Aota x ak47 beans I'm looking thru now. Have a few Aota crosses actually. Also holding gods gift.
Let me know if you need any help looking through a few beans. I think AK was used in the original AOTA. You should have a pheno very similar to the original in there. Good luck.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Let me know if you need any help looking through a few beans. I think AK was used in the original AOTA. You should have a pheno very similar to the original in there. Good luck.
These are actually (aota x AK) x Aota. Ive heard aota stands for the strains that are in the cross.

true grit

true grit

It's a pheno of super silver haze that is ultra ultra special and exceeds every expectation of what a production plant can do. It's got it all - flavor, resin, effect, yield, pedigree, and truly finishes in just over 50 days. I ain't got it in my hands just yet, but I found it and my buddy is waiting for me to come get it.

Glad to hear you got what ya looking for coming back to ya. Haven't popped the ssh x blockhead but I do have some of the Nevs goin this run!

fractal

fractal

Glad to hear you got what ya looking for coming back to ya. Haven't popped the ssh x blockhead but I do have some of the Nevs goin this run!

You have my Super Silver Blockhead beans? Fuckin A man grow them! I planted ONE seed as a tester and it produced the most incredible buds, definite hybrid vigor with this one and frosty frosty frost for days.

true grit

true grit

You have my Super Silver Blockhead beans? Fuckin A man grow them! I planted ONE seed as a tester and it produced the most incredible buds, definite hybrid vigor with this one and frosty frosty frost for days.

Yessir, you threw 5-6 in with the Nev's Haze beans. The nevs are up and rolling, ill drop some of the ssh blockhead too! Super stoked on em

fractal

fractal

Nice. I personally have not grown any of the neville's X BH yet. Am expecting some very worthy plants though, the lineage is without question.

bsb

bsb

top 3 huh......I'll play: lol.......

1. the trinity-
2. sour legends (obs)
3. old school romulan....
4. smf- larry

bluebully420

bluebully420

1St - lhb
2nd - legit triangle
3rd - topanga pure kush
4th - legit socal mk

Gots my Chemdog 91, guava stardawg, ha og, sfv, fire, illuminati, Chemdog D and diesle

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

I'll list mine...my current at this second list. It changes often....
-pure kush (the fruity loop kush one, not the bubba one)
-some of the cookie cuts (animal cookies, GSC, or the one called just cookies)
-alien tech or an alien kush f1

....a man can dream cant he lol ~Smf~

I dont know if u remember an Alien Dawg from the cali connect. but their VERY VERY first Alien Dawg i thought was pretty fucking legendary. if you ever encounter it. i really recommend you try it out. it was an Alien Tech x Chemdog

Latest posts

Top Bottom