What are the top 3 strains your currently after?

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
glockdoc

glockdoc

got one for my list! what ive been looking for too! og chem haze by connoisseurs genetics SSSDH x (og kush x chem). its probably even my new number 1. the chem lineage is seductive!

ttystikk

ttystikk

I want;
Biodiesel from Broadway Dispensary (Won the inaugural Colorado Cannabis Cup in 2010)
Alien, any good one
WIFI
Bubblegum

The problem is I already have so many good cuts I wouldn't know what to do with more, lol.

BTW, Headband just plain sucks. It sucks to clone, sucks to grow, product quality and yield sucks. I tried it several times and I could always tell which one it was, cuz the lil fucker wouldn't grow!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I want;
Biodiesel from Broadway Dispensary (Won the inaugural Colorado Cannabis Cup in 2010)
Alien, any good one
WIFI
Bubblegum

The problem is I already have so many good cuts I wouldn't know what to do with more, lol.

BTW, Headband just plain sucks. It sucks to clone, sucks to grow, product quality and yield sucks. I tried it several times and I could always tell which one it was, cuz the lil fucker wouldn't grow!

i beg to differ on the headband sucking. the 1 i did last year was some straight glue. stickiest strain in my garden. the homie motiv has a 707 cut that just fuckin coats itself in trichs. maybe you have an inferior cut but the 1 ran hands down no doubt about it kill!

Afghi420

Afghi420

My favorite strain was an Afghi, was locally grown in eastern Canada over a decade ago, was a small squat plant, you could smell this plant even when it was just a baby clone. The buds were leafy, no real red hair or any hairs at all to speak of, not even much crystal on the buds, yet the buds were sticky and packed with resin. They had a very destinctive smell ill never forget, and there are still different afghi crosses floating around my province now that i believe came from the original. The high was kind of a drooling couchlock for about 3-4 hours, and best of all it budded in about 6 weeks. Most the afghi i see around say they have an 'earthy' smell, but im not sure how to describe the smell i know as afghi...
Second best was a real skunk strain that was actually alot like the afghi, dark green, smelled like you picked up a dead skunk and took a big whiff, im currently trying to find a strain similar to this and finding it hard to find a skunk that smells like a skunk, if anyone knows of any true skunk strains around i would love to know of them, indica dominance preferred for sure..
As far as third best im not too sure, ive never had anything that came close to the afghi or the skunk, but maybe a peak 19, or white widow or something..

Afghi420

Afghi420

My favorite strain was an Afghi, was locally grown in eastern Canada over a decade ago, was a small squat plant, you could smell this plant even when it was just a baby clone. The buds were leafy, no real red hair or any hairs at all to speak of, not even much crystal on the buds, yet the buds were sticky and packed with resin. They had a very destinctive smell ill never forget, and there are still different afghi crosses floating around my province now that i believe came from the original. The high was kind of a drooling couchlock for about 3-4 hours, and best of all it budded in about 6 weeks. Most the afghi i see around say they have an 'earthy' smell, but im not sure how to describe the smell i know as afghi...
Second best was a real skunk strain that was actually alot like the afghi, dark green, smelled like you picked up a dead skunk and took a big whiff, im currently trying to find a strain similar to this and finding it hard to find a skunk that smells like a skunk, if anyone knows of any true skunk strains around i would love to know of them, indica dominance preferred for sure..
As far as third best im not too sure, ive never had anything that came close to the afghi or the skunk, but maybe a peak 19, or white widow or something..

Im big on dank smells in my buds, and i prefer an indica high with a strong couchlock, if anyone can suggest a strain that is by far above and beyond most the rest please let me know, actually ive been told black domina may be what im looking for, and have a few started now.. im also thinking of trying sensi skunk , as it is one of the very few skunk strains i have found that is indica dominant and actually smells like a skunk, or so they say..
Oh yeah, i read in a skunk mag about this strain called PR, it was floating around the netherlands i believe a few years back and it was supposed to be so strong that all of the coffee shops refused it because it was too strong, now that sounds like the plant for me, anyone ever hear of PR?

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Im big on dank smells in my buds, and i prefer an indica high with a strong couchlock, if anyone can suggest a strain that is by far above and beyond most the rest please let me know, actually ive been told black domina may be what im looking for, and have a few started now.. im also thinking of trying sensi skunk , as it is one of the very few skunk strains i have found that is indica dominant and actually smells like a skunk, or so they say..
Oh yeah, i read in a skunk mag about this strain called PR, it was floating around the netherlands i believe a few years back and it was supposed to be so strong that all of the coffee shops refused it because it was too strong, now that sounds like the plant for me, anyone ever hear of PR?
any of aliens gear bro check out his sick ass shit is on a diff level out of this world

true grit

true grit

Hmmm...had to really think if theres 3 i really want, i tend to be happier with seed varieties once ive tried cuts. lol.

1. Pure Kush (assuming 91 malibu/hollywood)
2. Sour D cut i used to buy sacks of back in texas (better than the real deal ecsd's ive run through the garden- none could touch this cut/grower)
3. Original Haze acid pheno i assume...got one bag and was sold on the actual electric high could barely focus to drive for a while.

Illmind

Illmind

Ya funny thing is the ecsd isnt as good as what i used to get as sour diesel not even close. I wish i could get that clone whatever it is, its better than 99% stuff out there.

true grit

true grit

Agreed, none i've grown or sampled have come close. And I'm talkin this cut was still being produced with in the last 4-5 years in centex so its somewhere around. Like super super sour, way stinkier than any and strong as all fucking get out.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

True Sour Diesel is an amazing treat to smoke. Definitely tops the list
I love sour....I am a sour head!!!!This is the thing, I have never seen a strain react so gnarly towards environmental factors as the diesel: it hates co2, not a fan of certain types of hydro, does not like cold temps, is a fiend for spider mites and needs lots of bending......after growing diesel for a number of years now and personally getting many of my friends to grow diesel in numerous variations this is what I have noticed. Diesel when grown in a high co2 environment never truly finishes and does not get that super skunky flavor and diesel smell. I will not say this is the case with all strains, shit most for that matter, but with diesel I will swear by this. Sorry to get off topic...Let me bring it back to add yet another on my list:

Jeftek's afghani bullrider (bluerider).....some seriously candy stuff going on there!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
i beg to differ on the headband sucking. the 1 i did last year was some straight glue. stickiest strain in my garden. the homie motiv has a 707 cut that just fuckin coats itself in trichs. maybe you have an inferior cut but the 1 ran hands down no doubt about it kill!
Agreed! My 707 cut is FLAME for sure. Crystally as all fuck, super dense, smell and flavor off the charts and packs the heat. BUT, at week 4 or so her stems turn to butter and she avalanches BIG TIME. Pain in the ass, but soooo worth it. I want to hit it with my FPOG male to breath some new life in to her structure. Fruity Pebble Headband OG, OH BOY ;). PEACE Motiv

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Agreed! My 707 cut is FLAME for sure. Crystally as all fuck, super dense, smell and flavor off the charts and packs the heat. BUT, at week 4 or so her stems turn to butter and she avalanches BIG TIME. Pain in the ass, but soooo worth it. I want to hit it with my FPOG male to breath some new life in to her structure. Fruity Pebble Headband OG, OH BOY ;). PEACE Motiv

FPHBOG = tell me more im listening

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
tell me more tell me more did she put up a fight lol

Top Bottom