What are these and how to get rid of these

• Thread starter Bobble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bobble

Bobble

Does not wipe off with your fingers and I do not see anything on the bottom side of the leaves

3cats

3cats

What would you call these bastards.? How to treat in 4th week of flower
It looks like spider mite marks to me...if that's the case at 4 weeks in flower you might not have any good remedies. Some say a mite infestation can increase development fighting the infestation. I don't know if there's much you can do...Google bud washing. After your harvest you may want to wash the buds off. Snap crackle pop of dead mites skeletons & their shit when smoking is gross

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

There's also Beauveria bassiana witch is very effective. Research a little about it and see if it's available near you.
But it can leave a little residue on the leafs and flowers depending on carrier, but it's safe afaik. Never used it but it's top of the line natural control/prevention for aphids, mites, white flys, thrips etc etc.

G

Greenthumb1967

It looks like spider mite marks to me...if that's the case at 4 weeks in flower you might not have any good remedies. Some say a mite infestation can increase development fighting the infestation. I don't know if there's much you can do...Google bud washing. After your harvest you may want to wash the buds off. Snap crackle pop of dead mites skeletons & their shit when smoking is gross
Indoors this is a nightmare. Best to treat early and often with insecticidal spray and manually kill them by running fingers along every leaf. Once the grow is too far this sucks lol. You can trim some of the affected leaves too. If you can’t get rid of them you can still mitigate with neem oil. Did they just get in or did you get yourself infected? As for outside in a greenhouse? Ladybugs lol. They saved me this year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom