What are you doing now Woods Eh!

• Thread starter woodsmaneh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Here is a plant in dirt it's a mom. It's called Salene from Sannies seeds and she is beautiful when finishing, true purple and blue colors and smokes real fine. Will bring you some close ups as she matures....

IMGP9389

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
LMAO! That totally reminds me of when my youngest son pissed off an ostrich.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

So I have this guy he's not a friend but his sister married my wife’s brother so he's at all the family stuff. It does not matter what you smoke he's had better, and he never has anything to smoke. He a mooch, so at Christmas were at his sisters for a family do and I decide to see just what a bullshitter he is. My niece has a gerbil so I go and collect all the gerbil shit in the cage and press it into a ball put it into some tinfoil and wait. So he shows up and starts shooting his mouth off I pull out my bong and put some hash in and suck it all up. Open the foil and put some gerbil shit in pass the bong to him and he sucks it all up holds it, big exhale that smelled like someone farted and says, not bad. I had to leave the room, LOL so hard I pissed my pants a bit. I told my wife and a couple of other friends.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Butane and your health
Some brands of butane add a smell to their butane. This smell is usually added to the butane so that humans can detect leaks, you will find it in large amounts in cheap butane, or camping butane. It can also potentially be in “Clean” butane such as Colibri but i have never seen it. A prime example of smelly butane is Ronson brand

These chemicals are usually Mercaptans or Sulfur Dioxide (Rotten Egg Smell), using cheap butane with high levels of these is harmful, Do not use cheap butane or camping butane.

It is not known what the effects of residues in butane honey oil are; it’s not even known for sure what if any residues are left over in butane honey oil after the butane is purged.

Only a GC/MS (Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometer) can give us the info on what’s exactly is in our BHO. The search is on to find somewhere to get a sample tested.

Until Then, be aware of the potential health risks and judge for yourself if it’s worth it.

Not all butane is created equally; there are 2 different types of butane that make up the most common brands of butane. Isobutane and N-Butane.

Most cheap brands use Isobutane (2-METHYL PROPANE) and is more toxic and hazardous than N-Butane. For making Honey oil N-Butane is what we want, it extracts better and leaves very little to no residues in the oil.
Other brands use a mix of the different types, and some, like Colibri, use propane as well as Iso and n-butane

Boiling Points
ISOBUTANE: -11.7 C
N-BUTANE: -0.5 C

No source of pure N-Butane has been found available in stores, only through Gas Supply Companies. The best brand of butane I have used is Colibri Butane. I highly recommend Colibri, and you should be able to find it at most Fine Cigar and Tobacco Shoppe’s. Below is a list of other brands that are good for making Honey oil with. If you cannot find Colibri try to find one of the butane brands listed. And by all means avoid Ronson, Bernz-o-matic or other butane not listed below, they add smell to their butane and this smell is left behind making the oil taste very bad.

Other Brands that are good to use: COLIBRI, NEWPORT, CORA, CTC, COLTON, DUNHILL, DAVIDOFF, FACKELMAN, WIN, NIBO, SAROME, CALOR GAS MATCH, UNILIGHT, K2, SUPERGAS, VENTTI, VECTOR, King butane, Lucienne and Blaster. However this in no way is a complete list.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

So here we are at day 41 of my NightFire OG grow that I'm doing for SinCitySeeds as you can see we still have 2+ weeks to go and the trichome production is very high. You can see there are 2 different phenols I call them #5 and #7 both kick ass and are doing great, I have the ferts a little high right now but change out the total res on Monday. The first 3 pix are the #7 and the next 3 are #5 than a mix of shots. Enjoy I'll post some more below.

Thanks for dropping by

Peace :cool:

IMGP9391
IMGP9392
IMGP9393
IMGP9394
IMGP9395
IMGP9397
IMGP9398
IMGP9399
IMGP9400

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Nice, what do they smell like?

earthy with berries, reminds me of walking in the forest outside of Hana on Maui, they have this flower it's red and long and does not smell like anything till you squeeze it, than the aroma hits you, takes me back to good places

Very nice last pic, shes gots the sparkles to the end of leaf tip

and still got 2+ weeks to go....:)

Update week 6 tomorrow

Thanks for checking it out.

On a side note my out door is 4 1/2 feet high, glad I put them out early...veged inside for 2 months

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

week six update

Ladies are doing very well and it looks like a BIG crop in 2 weeks or so. I got the ladder out and took some high pictures lol,

these ladies are real easy to work with and they get by on a low ppm, I run them about 500 ppm for the next week than move ppm down to around 350/400

IMGP9413
IMGP9414
IMGP9415
IMGP9416
IMGP9417
IMGP9418

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

week 7 of the NightFire OG grow

The frost just keeps building and building, can't wait, should have about 7 to 10 days to go, going to dial the ppm down from 500.560 to 300 ppm range and drop the rs temp to 65 and lower the water in the systems by 1/3. The colder res temp will bring out any color in them and also help with the simulate climate change.

IMGP9437
IMGP9438
IMGP9450
IMGP9453

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thats a lot of frost Woods! Fat buds too! :woot:
Great work Brother!

Top Bottom