What are you drinking right now.

• Thread starter Sasha
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sasha

Those days are long gone but if I had all of the money I wasted for 20 years or so I'd be retired lol. I've got a buddy thats been saving since he was a kid and fuck he's loaded, his stories always end with "I never did that again" at least the good ones. Take care everyone, and Sasha you sound like someone I'd like to party with (20 years ago) lol

mal

thank you

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
keep doing what your doing

well I had a great time and made it into work today so I guess success. I find it hard to believe you dont understand the impulse considering you used to drink. You see Im in my 40's and I own and operate a successful business and Ive never been in trouble with the law in any fashion ever. So if I want to take a taxi out with buddies and get shit faced once or twice a year so be it. I think the donuts and chocolate milk were a bad idea on top of the chili burgers lol. The impulse I dont understand is why sober people feel the need to tell you they are sober. This thread is full of sober people saying for example "ice tea...sober so and so years"... just say "ice tea".

I actually like to drink, too, but I hate to be drunk. I love to drink a nice scotch here and there, and generally keep a couple bottles of something fine laying about, but the drive to drink enough to get drunk, or hammered is the impulse to which I was referring.

Yeah, at your size I'm sure you can handle your shit, especially if you drink regularly, and from reading your subsequent words it seems to me the vomit and ill feelings were not actually planned or part of your regular mode of operation in terms of drinking.

You make very valid points- especially that you are a grown ass man allowed to make his own decisions for which people can check their judgment at the door. I think the cheeseburger and milk would have been enough to send my stomach through a loop anyway... My vegetarian girlfriend is turning me into a pussy...hahaha...but at the same time this health nut lifestyle I used to scoff at is a tremendous way to experience the human nervous system. Most times the impulse to drink heavily, or compulsively use other drugs, is behaviour I associate with an improperly functioning nervous system.

I suppose for many the decision to stop drinking has affected their life so greatly, they're compelled to share that info with anyone they encounter. I'm not here passing judgement holmes, you do your thing and I'll do mine!!

But I am quite aware that not everyone reacts the same to these substances. While the ingestion of psychedelic cactus or mushrooms may still tend toward feelings of sickness and nausea, I've never heard of anyone drinking to achieve mental clarity- which at this point is something I ultimately strive for, that for me personally, alcohol greatly disturbs. I do however consider my intentional ingestion of psychedelic substances to be of a different sort of impulse which some might say is similar.

L

LittleAmsterdam

My morning Coffee. Black like tar; just the way I like it !

soserthc1

soserthc1

now at 1030 am i'm drinking a monster rehab.... good shit ..... tonight or tomo night most likley hieneken and tekila.........

S

Sasha

I actually like to drink, too, but I hate to be drunk. I love to drink a nice scotch here and there, and generally keep a couple bottles of something fine laying about, but the drive to drink enough to get drunk, or hammered is the impulse to which I was referring.

Yeah, at your size I'm sure you can handle your shit, especially if you drink regularly, and from reading your subsequent words it seems to me the vomit and ill feelings were not actually planned or part of your regular mode of operation in terms of drinking.

You make very valid points- especially that you are a grown ass man allowed to make his own decisions for which people can check their judgment at the door. I think the cheeseburger and milk would have been enough to send my stomach through a loop anyway... My vegetarian girlfriend is turning me into a pussy...hahaha...but at the same time this health nut lifestyle I used to scoff at is a tremendous way to experience the human nervous system. Most times the impulse to drink heavily, or compulsively use other drugs, is behaviour I associate with an improperly functioning nervous system.

I suppose for many the decision to stop drinking has affected their life so greatly, they're compelled to share that info with anyone they encounter. I'm not here passing judgement holmes, you do your thing and I'll do mine!!

But I am quite aware that not everyone reacts the same to these substances. While the ingestion of psychedelic cactus or mushrooms may still tend toward feelings of sickness and nausea, I've never heard of anyone drinking to achieve mental clarity- which at this point is something I ultimately strive for, that for me personally, alcohol greatly disturbs. I do however consider my intentional ingestion of psychedelic substances to be of a different sort of impulse which some might say is similar.

I do the same...gotta keep a bottle of any Glen around:banana1sv6:

putembk

putembk

now at 1030 am i'm drinking a monster rehab.... good shit ..... tonight or tomo night most likley hieneken and tekila.........

I got so drunk one new years eve on Jose Cuervo and the subsequent hangover that followed that I haven't touched the shit in years. Makes me gag just to think about it!!!

soserthc1

soserthc1

I got so drunk one new years eve on Jose Cuervo and the subsequent hangover that followed that I haven't touched the shit in years. Makes me gag just to think about it!!!

love the Jose Cuervo without the salt and lemon bull, sunday i was at bar drinking during the games till about 11 pm - doing yuingling pints and my tooth was hurting so i was doing shots of Jose and swishing it around in my mouth for tooth pain relieve and then drinking it down....... and wifey like her few glasses of merlot every night , sometimes a little more but will not mention them nights been we have been together since 17 and she did not start drinking till she turned 40 and i have been a drunking mess for a long time lol but now a days i really dont drink that often till summer then its shore house community , beach , boat pounded them all day and night then and start it back up in say early afternoon....the only thing i quit was the damn opiates been 2 and half years now.........

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Back in the day... I travled the world drinking. I recently contacted an old drinking mate in New Zealand a big fella from a Southern New Zealand town called Winton.
We would stop in small town pubs and introduce ourselfs as representives of the IBDA, International Beers Drinkers Assoc. Get into drinking competitions, I was the fastest guzzler allways won, folks were amazed how I could down a beer in under 1 second.
John C. and I one time had a competition in the Central Southland Lodge pub. He was doing double nips of gin to my pints of Speights beer. We would skull, NZ for guzzle, down 1 every 5 mins. After 15 rounds I was full and ready to puke. The barman saw I was ready to hurl and called out, Cedrick come quick grab the chunder bucket the yanks gunna spew and sure enough I spewed up all that beer still cold, poor John had all that gin in him, I soon came right and continued to drink.
Big John remembered how we would drink 40 pints each, easy on a Saturday nite, thats 5 gallons.
Was pleased to find out hes been sober for 20 years, amazing, wonders never cease....
Lifes good for both John and I now that we put the plug in jug....

S

Sasha

Back in the day... I travled the world drinking. I recently contacted an old drinking mate in New Zealand a big fella from a Southern New Zealand town called Winton.
We would stop in small town pubs and introduce ourselfs as representives of the IBDA, International Beers Drinkers Assoc. Get into drinking competitions, I was the fastest guzzler allways won, folks were amazed how I could down a beer in under 1 second.
John C. and I one time had a competition in the Central Southland Lodge pub. He was doing double nips of gin to my pints of Speights beer. We would skull, NZ for guzzle, down 1 every 5 mins. After 15 rounds I was full and ready to puke. The barman saw I was ready to hurl and called out, Cedrick come quick grab the chunder bucket the yanks gunna spew and sure enough I spewed up all that beer still cold, poor John had all that gin in him, I soon came right and continued to drink.
Big John remembered how we would drink 40 pints each, easy on a Saturday nite, thats 5 gallons.
Was pleased to find out hes been sober for 20 years, amazing, wonders never cease....
Lifes good for both John and I now that we put the plug in jug....

travel the world drinking...sign me up. Thats sounds a little better than drinking beers around the world from a stool in los angeles.

you the man chicken...glad everything came together for you.

putembk

putembk

C-Man, one thing I don't understand, how have you stayed so thin? You're as skinny as me. I would think after drinking all those suds for all of those years you would have developed a big old beer gut. You must have a tape worm.

Looks like you are getting pounded again today, now worries though warmer weather is not far ahead. :character0053:

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
C-Man, one thing I don't understand, how have you stayed so thin? You're as skinny as me. I would think after drinking all those suds for all of those years you would have developed a big old beer gut. You must have a tape worm.

Looks like you are getting pounded again today, now worries though warmer weather is not far ahead. :character0053:

Actualy we only got 2 inches at the most. Sun peaking thru. were in the banana belt.
I really never got fat, have allways been skinny. In high school teacher would look at me sideways and mark me absent.
Looking at pics from my drinking years I was puffy not fat. Allways kept active slamin em down. A recent physical revealed great health, no worms, would be good carp bait...:character0053:

S

Sasha

Actualy we only got 2 inches at the most. Sun peaking thru. were in the banana belt.
I really never got fat, have allways been skinny. In high school teacher would look at me sideways and mark me absent.
Looking at pics from my drinking years I was puffy not fat. Allways kept active slamin em down. A recent physical revealed great health, no worms, would be good carp bait...:character0053:

stay away from my carp

My koi
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
travel the world drinking...sign me up. Thats sounds a little better than drinking beers around the world from a stool in los angeles.

you the man chicken...glad everything came together for you.

We hit, Japan, Singapore, Thailand, Fiji, New Zealand, Australia, Bali, Hong Kong, Canada, France, Germany, Swistzerland, Austria, Italy, Egypt, Brazil.
Guzzled my way thru em all....

putembk

putembk

We hit, Japan, Singapore, Thailand, Fiji, New Zealand, Australia, Bali, Hong Kong, Canada, France, Germany, Swistzerland, Austria, Italy, Egypt, Brazil.
Guzzled my way thru em all....

Wow, you have seen a lot of the world. Was it work related or do you just sell a lot of chickens?? I have traveled but not that much. What is your favorite place to visit? Vegas and SF are my two best places to go in the US.

Top Bottom