What are you drinking right now.

• Thread starter Sasha
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Ice Cold Refreshing Kool-Aid . I find it's thirst quenching & thought provoking properties quite euphoric . As well legal to drive whilst under the influence in all 50 states . Or on a stay home night I find a nice Tyr Connell , John Powers or Jameson's aged Single Malt Irish Whisky to be tasty on a cold winter's night ,,,

Steve koolaid2

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow, you have seen a lot of the world. Was it work related or do you just sell a lot of chickens?? I have traveled but not that much. What is your favorite place to visit? Vegas and SF are my two best places to go in the US.

Worked for United for 20 years before getting fired for guess what, all vacations...on travel pass...

My faborite place is right here. Dont plan on much more traveling......

putembk

putembk

Worked for United for 20 years before getting fired for guess what, all vacations...on travel pass...

My faborite place is right here. Dont plan on much more traveling......

I liked San Fran because of Napa and Simona. Would rent a car cross the Golden Gate, stay in Sausalito and spend the day on the wine bus touring winery's all day. Vegas well.. was always loaded there. Started before breakfast and don't remember going to bed.
I'm the same on traveling today. If I can help it I will never get on another air plane. It has gotten to be a mess. One thing I never did and always wanted to do was visit the intersection of Haight and Ashbury. I hear it's in a bad part of town now but I just wanted to go there just once.

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

A bottle of fresh dairy milk straight from the farm,just a little cream on top!! Dumping in some oreo cookies!!!!!

putembk

putembk

You guys come on, water, milk and coffee??? Put something with a little kick in that stuff!!

green punk

green punk

Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey "Van Winkle" 12 years old special reserve Lot B. Tastes like no other. Try it if you can find it. Stuff is nectar. And the staple Sierra Pale bottled of course.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Jameson Irish whiskey but im bout to kill the bottle and move onto kirkland brand which is not anywhere near as good :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom