What are you growing right now?

• Thread starter Hailmary1986
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Have a dozen tomatoes plants going with stuff I'm vegging....haven't felt like setting up my other tent and just flipped my big one to flower. I do still need to get some leafy greens and peppers though. @MIGrampaUSA how big of a garden do you fit all those into?

I have a whole bunch of raised bed fabric pots ranging from 3' x 6' down to 2' x 2.' Very little of it will go directly in the ground. I'll keep pulling out fabric bags until I use them all. I'm only using 3 of each for my garden so I think I'll have plenty since I'm only keeping a portion of the seedlings I'm growing.

They are currently on a shelf in the laundry room. Shelf heights are adjustable. I surrounded it on 3 sides with a mylar safety blanket. Lighting is t-8 leds.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Miss real gardens, had 1 a few years, 1st year was great, 2nd & 3rd the animals wouldn't stay away no matter what I did, I dont like deer anymore, destroyed everything. Next time I have a garden I'll be camping outside with a shotgun all season lol

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Cayenne peppers
Habanero peppers
Hungarian Wax peppers
Purple Beauty peppers
Beets
Radishes
Basil
Lavender
Rosemary

Black Charm Lily
Daylily
Double Tiger Lily
Tricyritis
Lily of the Valley
Hollyhocks
Aquilegia
Clematis
Hyacinth
Spider Plant
Wandering Jew
Moonflower
Papaver Somniferum
Marigolds

I probably missed some herbs and things, but oh well.

Cultivars:
MTSD
ROS
Yeti OG
'88 G-13/HP
Mikado
Stardawg
Tropicanna Cookies
Strawberry Diesel Cookies
DLA11
Chem Kesey
Cherry Queen

Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Oh, shit. Well if we're including non-cannabis...

Armenian Cucumbers
Black Beauty Eggplant
Purple and yellow tomatillos
A variety of radishes

Tomatoes: Green Zebra, Black Krim, Jaune Flamme, Isis Candy, Black Cherry, Old German, Sweet Orange Cherry, White Currant, Fargo Yellow Pear, Tonodose des Conores, Crynkovic Yugoslavian

Peppers: Poblano, Jalapeno, Aji Rico, Sugar Rush Peach, Matchbox, Ho Chi Minh, Hot Portugal, Fatalii, Hungarian Black, Scotch Bonnet, Matan Nardello, Purple Beauty

Squash/Pumpkins: Delicata, Butternut, Pink Banana, Red Kuri, Rouge vif d'Etamps, Queensland Blue, and Baby Blue

Melons: Halona, Cream of Saskatchewan, Banana

Alliums: Spanish Utah Sweet Onions, Giant Musselberg Leeks, Chives, Garlic Chives, Scallions

Greens/Brassicas: Red Russian Kale, Arugula, Green and Purple mustard greens, Red orach, Aztec Spinach, Merveitte des Quatres Saisons lettuce

And a fuck ton of herbs, both medicinal and for flavoring. Basils, thymes, rosemarys, shisos, mints, lemon balm, cilantros, parsleys, catnip, etc...

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Hyacinths are my favorite, moonflowers are awesome too, had lots of moonflowers & morning glories on fence back in the day. I like sweet pea flowers too (think that's what they were)
Hyacinths are fucking gorgeous and they smell amazing. I owe much appreciation to my mother for talking me into growing some plants just to admire when I was younger. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Hyacinths are fucking gorgeous and they smell amazing. I owe much appreciation to my mother for talking me into growing some plants just to admire when I was younger. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
I walk past hyacinths & stop to smell, 1 of strongest smelling flowers I've ever encountered. Hyacinth bean vine pretty cool too

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Hyacinths are my favorite, moonflowers are awesome too, had lots of moonflowers & morning glories on fence back in the day. I like sweet pea flowers too (think that's what they were)
Sweet peas grow wild where I am. Moonflowers are definitely great too. I love anything that I can harvest my own seed from for next season's crop. I am trying to get more into edible perennials. Annuals have always been a pain in the ass and as I get older, I am starting to think about food sources for my children's children, rather than for just this year. 2 seasons ago, I lost ~40 heirloom tomato plants (I don't even eat tomatoes; just share them and can them) to wilt and said fuck the ~50 pepper plants that I had in the ground after that. I didn't step foot back in the garden that season. Now I keep the annual garden pretty small comparatively. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Terpz719

Terpz719

Cayenne peppers
Habanero peppers
Hungarian Wax peppers
Purple Beauty peppers
Beets
Radishes
Basil
Lavender
Rosemary

Black Charm Lily
Daylily
Double Tiger Lily
Tricyritis
Lily of the Valley
Hollyhocks
Aquilegia
Clematis
Hyacinth
Spider Plant
Wandering Jew
Moonflower
Papaver Somniferum
Marigolds

I probably missed some herbs and things, but oh well.

Cultivars:
MTSD
ROS
Yeti OG
'88 G-13/HP
Mikado
Stardawg
Tropicanna Cookies
Strawberry Diesel Cookies
DLA11
Chem Kesey
Cherry Queen

Positive vibes...

~nugzz
Are those Strawberry Diesel Cookies from Oni? Used to get that strain from a med dispensary before I moved - loved it. Thanks.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Are those Strawberry Diesel Cookies from Oni? Used to get that strain from a med dispensary before I moved - loved it. Thanks.
Most definitely brother. I copped an elbow of Tropicanna Cookies last year and the taste/smell was one of the reasons that I knew that I needed to get back into growing/breeding now that I have a little more time on my hands. Especially because the Tropicanna Cookies is nice daytime medicine, but I want to breed a little more indica into that cultivar. I also have Tropicanna Kush from Oni. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Top Bottom