What are you growing right now?

• Thread starter Hailmary1986
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shaganja

shaganja

Blue dream done right is great stuff ... but the "done right" part applies to all strains. I've also had it when it's just eh-ok lol.
for sure! was listening to a show, and a grower said, you can have an elite strain, but without the elite grower, you just have an elite name to an ok flower. and i dont if this is why we all grow, but i grow to get better, so i can smoke better, without paying the dispo price!!

shaganja

shaganja

4 quantum kush. yay! meds!! also growing my first high thc strain! its peaks at 30%!
2 amnesia lemon pev freebie
3 harley m.d. cbd plant
2 iranian selfed, or crossed to a turk, or a sinai. two boys across the field.
24 road kill unicorn x phone home. i give 12 plants to my father in law every year. and because i want to find a stinky one! lol Chemdog D is in it.
2 skywalker kush. bag seed.
3 fire og. also bag seed.
4 aca-iranian gold. love this happy plant!
1 mooseknuckle jockey cut. exotic genetics got some cookie fire!
2 foxfarm. plants that snuck out of the air pot holes when vegging mooseknuckle jockey. they are sativa looking. looks nothing like the moose. came from foxfarm ocean forest. i hollered at them, they took bag number. said they have no idea. so i am calling them foxfarm! lol

when a room opens:
5 durban poison cannabiogen
6 wild thailand real seed company
2 thai chocolate. pev freebie

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

for sure! was listening to a show, and a grower said, you can have an elite strain, but without the elite grower, you just have an elite name to an ok flower. and i dont if this is why we all grow, but i grow to get better, so i can smoke better, without paying the dispo price!!
Exactly

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

4 quantum kush. yay! meds!! also growing my first high thc strain! its peaks at 30%!
2 amnesia lemon pev freebie
3 harley m.d. cbd plant
2 iranian selfed, or crossed to a turk, or a sinai. two boys across the field.
24 road kill unicorn x phone home. i give 12 plants to my father in law every year. and because i want to find a stinky one! lol Chemdog D is in it.
2 skywalker kush. bag seed.
3 fire og. also bag seed.
4 aca-iranian gold. love this happy plant!
1 mooseknuckle jockey cut. exotic genetics got some cookie fire!
2 foxfarm. plants that snuck out of the air pot holes when vegging mooseknuckle jockey. they are sativa looking. looks nothing like the moose. came from foxfarm ocean forest. i hollered at them, they took bag number. said they have no idea. so i am calling them foxfarm! lol

when a room opens:
5 durban poison cannabiogen
6 wild thailand real seed company
2 thai chocolate. pev freebie

Ahhhhhhhh! Looks like you got in on that RSC Iranian strain before they ran out. So jealous, got Sinai, Rasol, and Ukhrul on the way. What are your thoughts on the Sinai?

Which Thai strain do you have from there? Highland Thai is likely going to be one of the next ones I snag.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Lemon Shining Silver Haze - Royal Queen
Sour Diesel x Afghan - Sensi Seeds
Cataract Kush (La Confidential x OG Kush) DNA Genetics
Gorilla Candy (Eva Seeds)
Northern Lights Auto (Seedsman)

Just got another Tracking number from seedsman today! Wedding Gelato (Wedding Cake x Gelato 33) - Royal Queen - amongst some other fun stuff :) :)

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I was lucky, i hit up the Methisto store before they sold out, bought fantismo express, creme de la chem, samsqatch og, my free bees were creme de la chem × forum stomper and alien vs triangle × 3 bears, the free bees are probably f2 strains, popped samsqatch og almost 2 weeks ago and put in huge pot, comeing along nicely. Good luck

shaganja

shaganja

Ahhhhhhhh! Looks like you got in on that RSC Iranian strain before they ran out. So jealous, got Sinai, Rasol, and Ukhrul on the way. What are your thoughts on the Sinai?

Which Thai strain do you have from there? Highland Thai is likely going to be one of the next ones I snag.
it wasnt real seed company. the iranain is from dr. greenthumb in canada. the structure is big bush! like six by six! maybe bigger if you have longer season. im at 45th parallel. ok, my buddy who runs it, says it tastes of chocolate, similar to the thai flavor. not real upfront. kinda mellow. i tasted it after he told me. weird. i taste wintergreen, and anise very slightly, and a gassy type flavor i guess, not sure how to explain it. but its my favorite tasing landrace. the doc. says it is still a ibl landrace. it doesnt like rain too much. but after we have crossed her (he only has fems) she is surviving up here in moisture michigan! lol we've crossed her to anything we want to finish on time.

my buddy grew the sinai and the turk, so cant comment on grow, but i thought the turk was sativa strong, on the kinda intense way. maybe little anxiety like. not really my liking. but i really like the sinai! not sure what it is about that area, but its calm, and dreamy, but not droopy eyes dreamy, but in a dream floating up feeling. like imagine you are on the cliff from the movie lion king! lol! am hoping like hell the sinai found the plant first! but am glad, they are also aug/sept. finishers. trying to make a plant that we can put outside, and have it populate the area! our own landrace i guess. lol

the thai is wild thailand. the descrip says it peaks at 22%! that huge for a landrace! but who knows how pure the landraces really are. but all can do is get seeds from the reputable breeders, and hope to find the stars! picked up this one for the thcv content. also got durban for same reason. that highland looks nice! are you on a certain sativa type project, or just down for landraces?

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

it wasnt real seed company. the iranain is from dr. greenthumb in canada. the structure is big bush! like six by six! maybe bigger if you have longer season. im at 45th parallel. ok, my buddy who runs it, says it tastes of chocolate, similar to the thai flavor. not real upfront. kinda mellow. i tasted it after he told me. weird. i taste wintergreen, and anise very slightly, and a gassy type flavor i guess, not sure how to explain it. but its my favorite tasing landrace. the doc. says it is still a ibl landrace. it doesnt like rain too much. but after we have crossed her (he only has fems) she is surviving up here in moisture michigan! lol we've crossed her to anything we want to finish on time.

my buddy grew the sinai and the turk, so cant comment on grow, but i thought the turk was sativa strong, on the kinda intense way. maybe little anxiety like. not really my liking. but i really like the sinai! not sure what it is about that area, but its calm, and dreamy, but not droopy eyes dreamy, but in a dream floating up feeling. like imagine you are on the cliff from the movie lion king! lol! am hoping like hell the sinai found the plant first! but am glad, they are also aug/sept. finishers. trying to make a plant that we can put outside, and have it populate the area! our own landrace i guess. lol

the thai is wild thailand. the descrip says it peaks at 22%! that huge for a landrace! but who knows how pure the landraces really are. but all can do is get seeds from the reputable breeders, and hope to find the stars! picked up this one for the thcv content. also got durban for same reason. that highland looks nice! are you on a certain sativa type project, or just down for landraces?

I'm on all kinds of projects, haha.

My ultimate goal is to breed strains that can be used to alleviate the symptoms of my ptsd and autism. Since I'm relatively new to growing weed, and have also taken on the research project of breeding it because I'm a bit of a masochist, I wanted to start with building blocks of landraces to control how the highs combine. Everything is reverse engineered from the high of the vaped flower.

Right now I'm focusing on sativas of the blissful/euphoric/slate clearing variety, the introspective/ponderous variety, and the MOVE YOUR ASS variety. 😄 Aka, what works well for me for anxiety, anger, and depression. With tolerance being a thing, I'll want to run concurrent projects of different crosses so that I'll always have options. I generally grow about half known strains for their effects and half strains that I'm trying to figure out.

Once I feel like I've got seeds worth a shit, I'll start giving them out to, like everyone everywhere so that the general gene pool gets some fun new genetics in it. I don't need or want to get rich, I just want to stay at home and take care of my garden, haha. The Sinai crossed with the Uzbekistan that I'm running now sounds like an incredible cross! Thanks for the smoke report.

I've got a Turkish strain going right now, actually. It's described as being a heavy hash plant with high cbd, but I'd be delighted to have another sativa in the chamber.

Hadn't heard of Dr. Greenthumb before! It's cool to see someone with Panama Red and legit C99. I'll be on the lookout for that Iranian IBL if they do a re-release of that too!

Terpz719

Terpz719

My ultimate goal is to breed strains that can be used to alleviate the symptoms of my ptsd and autism. Since I'm relatively new to growing weed, and have also taken on the research project of breeding it because I'm a bit of a masochist, I wanted to start with building blocks of landraces to control how the highs combine. Everything is reverse engineered from the high of the vaped flower.

Right now I'm focusing on sativas of the blissful/euphoric/slate clearing variety, the introspective/ponderous variety, and the MOVE YOUR ASS variety. 😄 Aka, what works well for me for anxiety, anger, and depression. With tolerance being a thing, I'll want to run concurrent projects of different crosses so that I'll always have options. I generally grow about half known strains for their effects and half strains that I'm trying to figure out.

Once I feel like I've got seeds worth a shit, I'll start giving them out to, like everyone everywhere so that the general gene pool gets some fun new genetics in it. I don't need or want to get rich, I just want to stay at home and take care of my garden, haha. The Sinai crossed with the Uzbekistan that I'm running now sounds like an incredible cross! Thanks for the smoke report.

I've got a Turkish strain going right now, actually. It's described as being a heavy hash plant with high cbd, but I'd be delighted to have another sativa in the chamber.

Hadn't heard of Dr. Greenthumb before! It's cool to see someone with Panama Red and legit C99. I'll be on the lookout for that Iranian IBL if they do a re-release of that too!
Sounds like we have pretty similar goals!

shaganja

shaganja

Wow! Am also working on a calm, no anxiety plant. Had brain injury in 2003, comes with a side of seizures, and short temper! Lol and have a hand full of friends, that are back from military. They come back on edge, and shit. And need some calm no freak out weed! Lol
About the Turk report. He did harvest early. Was rain early so maybe reason smoke had this affect.

ncalgrower

ncalgrower

This is my second year growing at home. I've expanded the number of plants from 4 to 12 to 15 and we'll see what happens! I don't have room in my yard for all these to fully grow, but I'm hoping to take a few and make seeds for future grows and even try my hand at creating some feminized seeds. Either way, super stoked to be growing and rolling my own with plenty to share with friends and family!

Right now I have the following in germ/seedling stage:
3 x African Malawi
3 x Agent Orange
3 x Gorilla Glue
3 x Mexican landrace mysto seeds*
3 x Mysto seeds**

* Received from a friend's grandfather who has been growing in MX for personal use for a long time.
** Came in a free 1/8th from a delivery service! They cheaped out (likely illegally delivering), I'm taking the high road and growing the seeds. Cheaters never prosper and I'll be getting much more than a free 1/8th out of them!

IMG 7285
IMG 7295

ColeNa

ColeNa

Supporter
Hey guys first time grower here. Excited to start the journey, what are you guys growing right now? I have two seedlings ending their first week from Mephisto Genetics. (Forum stomper & a free one he sent Sour stomper x double grape )
Hi & welcome. Course, I am new too. So, won’t be much help with your garden. Just a friendly face with a pen. Glad you are here.

Top Bottom