What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Right now Nitty Gritty Dirt Band. Last album was America. Yep still into records,LOL! and sometimes CD`s.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
The best song produced in the past few years.....and best of all adele dont need to dress up like a slut to sell her music....are you listening rihanna?

SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

Yo baba G! Definitely feeling those Budos band tracks, especially that first one!

SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

Mad Child is Ill M.S.T.! So is Moka Only and Prevail (also members of the swollen) Been listening to the Swollen members since like '98!

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Mad Child is Ill M.S.T.! So is Moka Only and Prevail (also members of the swollen) Been listening to the Swollen members since like '98!
Yeh, lovin that shit, just found them through Sub Noise/KMK. Wanted to turn on anyone who doesn't already know. Could not find a video for Grind w/ Moka.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Earl Scruggs died at the age of 88 a couple of days ago. This is my favorite video version of Foggy Mountain Breakdown. How could anyone not love Earl Scruggs? A picker is a picker whether he be pickin on a Strat, a flying V or a banjo. This one gives me goosebumps.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Earl Scruggs died at the age of 88 a couple of days ago. This is my favorite video version of Foggy Mountain Breakdown. How could anyone not love Earl Scruggs? A picker is a picker whether he be pickin on a Strat, a flying V or a banjo. This one gives me goosebumps.

Nice one. The original shredder. RIP Errrllll.

outwest

Top Bottom