What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Some Talking Heads from The Barefoot Boys. There is no place on earth like Red Rocks.

outwest

SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

View attachment 212842

National Public Radio! Internet news is the best, they have more time to get in depth on subjects.
I'm a nerd, lol.:p

This is my 100th post! Cause for celebration!

View attachment 212845

I guess Im a nerd as well! In all seriousness...nothing nerdy about it, were simply choosing to tune out the main stream radio and listen to something/someone that is mentally stimulating with a true purpose behind there message aside from dumbing down the masses!

Bless...Sol!

nebulius

nebulius

I guess Im a nerd as well! In all seriousness...nothing nerdy about it, were simply choosing to tune out the main stream radio and listen to something/someone that is mentally stimulating with a true purpose behind there message aside from dumbing down the masses!

Bless...Sol!

Good to know I'm not the only stoner out there that likes to explore deep thoughts while medicated, lol.
Support Public Radio!

For the NPR heads. . .

outwest

Haha, that's the shit Outwest! Love all things considered (NPR) and Phish's version of their intro tune! Awesome find :D

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Every day I ride the tour de fuck you! Sneaking a puff in frisco. Check out the killer bike horn solo.... :)

So right on, I bmx, skate or ride my motorcycle everyday in the city. LMMFAO. Hillarious.
Thanks so much. I needed that.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
This song has always been about waking n baking for me. . .First Tube. . .your first bong hit (tube) of the day. It's lyric-less and a super intense build to the peak and release. Just like a good bong hit first thing in the morning. Enjoy.

outwest

Latest posts

Top Bottom