What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
smartcalyx

smartcalyx

My plants prefer to listen to Classical and Reagge...
agreed! there should be a separate thread titled "what your plants are listening to"!
i listen to alot of bass music but try to keep it away from the babes as i hear they translate bass as thunder? which closes stomata?

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter

My dear friend Hitoshi on banjo who i met at Rocky bluegrass festival many years ago. Awesome god given talent this man has. His banjo skills are incredable and he also is an eye surgeon doing some very advanced procedures.. When he plays it gives me goose bumps. He has studied bluegrass music for over 25 years and is as good as any professional banjo player anywhere. He visits us and loves to have goats milk squrited directly from titty into his mouth. We love Hitoshi

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
My friend Sam Bush. When Sam comes to our area I make him a farm dinner for him and his band. A truely dedicated musician. I once asked him how in the hell did you get so good. He said practice pratice pratice. He plays at least 8 hours daily everyday for over 30 years.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
There was a time when we'd be the last to leave Watching the sun come up as everyone failed to seeThe music was always loud and I'd smoke and drink too much Till I fell into your arms into your loving touch Now as the years roll by time has reeled me inSlowed down a notch or two from the way things were then
Those old ways of mine I left them behind Those crazy days are thru The only thing I still do like I use to do Is carry this torch for you
Do you remember when we packed our bags and run Chasing some crazy dream into the morning sun Now as the twilight falls I find I'm satisfied Watching the fire glow just as long as you're by my side You're in my heart it seems time has passed me byI love you as much today if very first time
[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/like-i-used-to-do-lyrics-charlie-landsborough.html ]Those old ways of mine I left them behindThose crazy days are thru The only thing I still do like I use to do Is carry this torch for you
Music
I still watch her the way that I wanted you then If I could do it all over I'd do it all over again Those old ways of mine I left them behind Those crazy days are thru The only thing I still do like I use to do Is carry this torch for you The only thing I still do like I use to do Is carry this torch for you

Read more: CHARLIE LANDSBOROUGH - LIKE I USED TO DO LYRICS http://www.metrolyrics.com/like-i-used-to-do-lyrics-charlie-landsborough.html#ixzz1u0LaoIMp
Copied from MetroLyrics.com

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
My friend Sam Bush. When Sam comes to our area I make him a farm dinner for him and his band. A truely dedicated musician. I once asked him how in the hell did you get so good. He said practice pratice pratice. He plays at least 8 hours daily everyday for over 30 years.

Sammy Bush! The King of the Telluride Bluegrass Festival!

outwest

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Sammy Bush! The King of the Telluride Bluegrass Festival!

outwest

Used to attend Rocky Grass every year from the very first festival at the Lyons site for 16 straight years..It got way to big. Also saw many a Teluride festivals as well. These days I dont see as many shows as back in the day, really cant stand crowds...

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Speaking of Telluride. . .another New Grass All-Star. . .Bela Fleck. . .

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Used to attend Rocky Grass every year from the very first festival at the Lyons site for 16 straight years..It got way to big. Also saw many a Teluride festivals as well. These days I dont see as many shows as back in the day, really cant stand crowds...

And that's as about as tolerable of a crowd as is out there!

outwest

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter

with headphones and a great Buzz

Smoking

Latest posts

Top Bottom