What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter

pretty sick remix of sam cooke's - Lost and Lookin.

Last edited:
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
@LittleDabbie I do believe I like the sound of BSR. Where are these guys from?? Good sound!!!

Its actually the band Thin Lizzy but they for whatever reason decided to record under the name BSR..

I guess there saying BSR is the evolution of Thin Lizzy..

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Its actually the band Thin Lizzy but they for whatever reason decided to record under the name BSR..

I guess there saying BSR is the evolution of Thin Lizzy..
Well I'll be damned.!!!!!! I just thought TL died a quiet death years ago. No wonder I like their sound.:D Thanks for the rock n roll history lesson @LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Well I'll be damned.!!!!!! I just thought TL died a quiet death years ago. No wonder I like their sound.:D Thanks for the rock n roll history lesson @LittleDabbie

Well its whats left of thiz lizzy + the new line up so, i dunno 1 real member of thin lizzy then the rest are the new line up.. either way still a dope sound :D

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Have any of you guys or galz noticed that when you were younger, you were pretty set in your preferred genre and as you get/got older, you are listening to stuff you never would have listened too as younger men??? Just curious . This has been my experience.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Have any of you guys or galz noticed that when you were younger, you were pretty set in your preferred genre and as you get/got older, you are listening to stuff you never would have listened too as younger men??? Just curious . This has been my experience.
I agree, i find many emotions through all the different music genres lol I can feel everyones mood through there music post. :) I try to stay positive.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter

YES, But I alaways assumed that was from my extensive psychedelic drug use that opened my mind to more music. Def. Listen to alot more rock now then i did when i was younger, Maybe rock just got better? Maybe my parents were right and everything really does come with age lol

Who knows im just grateful to have music in my life and the ability to share it with others brings me joy :D

Rock out with yer...sock out :)

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Have any of you guys or galz noticed that when you were younger, you were pretty set in your preferred genre and as you get/got older, you are listening to stuff you never would have listened too as younger men???

I've went through phases of listening to different genres but I tend to come back to alot of the stuff I used to like. I'm just at 24yr old whippersnapper though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom