What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
For me I really do listen to almost everything that comes out, I tend to lean more toward specific sounds tho, Like for example i Prefer Hard rock over classic rock, I really dig southern hard rock above all else, Classic rock is cool but again hard rock is better.. And I really cant stand the generic copy cat sounds of Rock and roll, I swear to god they all just sample the same melody it seems... So i shy away from anything rock and roll.. that 50's style sound i just don't care for it..

I've always listened to pop/popular music I do have a soft spot for some of the teenie pop shit, I dunno its catchy whatya gunna do?! Its not like i collect britney spears and nsync songs, But ya know Katy perry or miley has put out a decent melody here and there..

House music I started to get into when i was in my early 20's a little Trance is ok as long as its Vocal, Same with house has to be vocal or its out... I think the appeal to house for me is the mix of disco and remixes of old disco tracks...

Hip hop rap Rnb has all evolved over the years to include just about anyone with talent and a good beat..

Hate Reggae and Jazz, Just never got into those sounds.. not for me..

Don't care for redneck country music either..

I also use music to remember events in life, Find its really really handy to associate a song with a particular event/s in life..

So thats my story.. :D

F

FastTony

Have any of you guys or galz noticed that when you were younger, you were pretty set in your preferred genre and as you get/got older, you are listening to stuff you never would have listened too as younger men??? Just curious . This has been my experience.

Yeah for sure dude. One thing I like as a by product of this is whenever you happen to hear you song you really liked when you were a lot longer but haven't to for a while you sort of emotionally time travel and feel a sense of how you were at the time (at least in my experiences anyway)

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

Yeah for sure dude. One thing I like as a by product of this is whenever you happen to hear you song you really liked when you were a lot longer but haven't to for a while you sort of emotionally time travel and feel a sense of how you were at the time (at least in my experiences anyway)
Food too

Top Bottom