What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

Just got back from Albuquerque last night. Glad to be home! Caught Disturbed, Alter Bridge, Saint Asonia and Breaking Benjamin. Battery went low fast... Here's Myles Kennedy and Alter Bridge from 4th row seats:

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

This isn't my footage but it's from the same show. The Sound of Silence. Starts at about 1:10 in...

Sinner D

Sinner D

You Don't Know What Love Is (You Just Do What You're Told) ~ The White Stripes, Icky Thump

F*Ck Y*uTube

SPe G

SPe G

Urythmics on radio..... there must be an Angelllll ,playin with heart !...WoO Ouu ..No one on earth,COULD FEEL LIKE THIIIIIISSSsss .... ... :D

un Sig........

Last edited:
Underthesun

Underthesun

Getting ready for 3 days of Phish in 5 day. Dick's Sporting Goods park in CO, 6th year in a row going I believe. Fucking party!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
amazing saw him many times before he died a master...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Pink

Underthesun

Underthesun

How is Dicks for shows???
At first glance or coming from out of town and arriving in the middle of Commerce City I could see you thinking this is a lame spot in CO, because it kinda is. But after attending the shows you will soon realize Dick's is one of the best, at least for Phish shows. Not for scenery or an epic venue, but everyone that wants to go can. Just buy a ticket up til a few weeks prior, no selling out in 2 minutes with a bunch of bummed people missing out. And not to mention the chill scene, they let the party happen there, vibes are great, everyone is happy. I have never seen any hastles. You can camp at the concert grounds also, walk out of the show and in 5 mintues you can crawl into your tent that is on very nice manicured grass. Or you can shoot the shit with lots of crazy people until the sun comes up. Camping in the middle of the city on soccer feilds is not the ideal Colorado camping experience but it has its perks and never a boring moment. Its more about enjoying the people and easy access to great music and everything else. Not too mention, Phish ALWAYS brings the heat to Dick's. It is known for being some of the best shows of the Summer tours, it's always the last shows of the tour. Party time!

scoop

scoop

From a great disc that very few heard.....

We're no more than friends
but that's where it ends
Funny enough...we're both wearin' grins
And I spent half the day
running around
with a pocket of change
and you on my mind...""

Latest posts

Top Bottom