• Start date
  • Tagged users None
SPe G

SPe G

:D
:D

" what up , got a big Cock!
Course i have! .. :- D

( am Spaceaholic! -Nft ) KudoZ. ... R world!. Sitting there ,, what more!.. :wooHOO!
[ ' Natureholic ' ]

(light a big one for this!.....)

Last edited:
Funkadelic

Funkadelic

No wonder we get along so well, @NFT . They're a great band. Was so happy to finally see them live, happened same day MCA died. Wish they'd have been one of the countless bands that night giving the Beasties proper respect, but they put on a good show regardless. Also seen Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, which kick ass.

Reactions: NFT
Funkadelic

Funkadelic

MY BAND! MY ALBUM! Mommy, whats a Funkadelic?

Soul is ....

Seriously, great to see @diamond2.0 . I taught Black History Month one year through music, from the call and response from Africa and the cotton fields through hiphop. All American music is black music. When I got to funk, I explained funk, and Parliament Funkadelic specifially are the pinnacle of all our music.

They use call and response, jazz, blues, rock, funk, and are the main foundation of early hip hop samples especially.
AND Bootsy Collins. AND Bernie Worrell. AND Eddie Hazel. AND Maceo Parker. That's not a band; that's some of the greatest musicians of the last century united, tripping balls, sniffing 8balls, in spaceman costumes and diapers. No greater band assembled, if only for the talent.

Reactions: NFT
NFT

NFT

@Funkadelic not been listening to them for that long found them by accident via mazzy star n
tess parks, good stuff

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I saw these guys many times back in the day...

This was the best line up..
Lenny Williams (lead vocal), Bruce Conti (guitar) and Lenny Pickett (tenor sax, cool suit), Greg Adams (trumpet), Mic Gillette (trumpet and trombone), Steven "The Funky Doctor" Kupka (baritone sax), Emilio Castillio (tenor sax), Dave Garibaldi (drums), Francis Rocco Prestia (bass), Brent Byars (percussion), Chester Thompson (Hammond organ).

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Tell me Tell me if you think you know....
I liked Lenny was better....

grayarea

grayarea

ruins your life if it goes in that one place. makes it boring if they are not in the other place.

Latest posts

Top Bottom