What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tdarian

tdarian

This album is shrooming tunes for sure. :cool::smoking:

Good to see you around brother. @tdarian ...... I miss Geo man.......... Cat was a good dude. Hope the Mrs is well............. Peace

If I don't see you again between now and then have a great and safe Thanksgiving bro.

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! Mrs. Geo is doing OK. She really misses George, we all do, but we carry on the best we can. She had a fairly decent crop this year as did I, all of it based upon everything that George taught us, so we are forever Grateful.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! Mrs. Geo is doing OK. She really misses George, we all do, but we carry on the best we can. She had a fairly decent crop this year as did I, all of it based upon everything that George taught us, so we are forever Grateful.
Indeed, the man knew his way around soil............ :D Thanks for the reply and kind words........... Gratitude is a good thing.......... Peace

jipp

jipp

iv been listening to chris stapleton. he is what i remember old country sounding like.

no bro country for me heh.

have a great night, ill see ya all in the morning.

bowl up homies.

Bodean

Bodean

i like his music :p
what are you up too, today?
M brother got me listening to him. Love his gravelly voice. Just got home from work and tending the garden . About to roll a lil something.
My ham I ordered came in today, will have to resist eating it before Thursday lol.
Started some new babies. Hopefully new fire flavors.
Glad you're back around. Was quiet without ya here.

jipp

jipp

yeah, im all over the place for my music.. id have to say it be hard press for someone to try and say what my fav music is. about all anyone really could say is i still enjoy the old school metal i grew up with and folkish stuff ( words, heh, or just music either or i hate shitty songs with stupid lyrics like most pop today.. should listen to some of that new shit, it makes as much sense as when trumps speaks ).. slayer, pantera, megadeath, man o war, and we can not forget maiden, laughs.. etc.. even then i do not hav a fav band. i dunno i know that may sound strange to say.

not much here, got a flat tire before making it around the block..i had to have gotten a pin hole in the tube, on my way out of the drive way.. but its all good.. the hard part is done.. its working and tuned up.. so yeah. ill be rehabbing this knee soon. :)

yeah i needed a break, hah, thought i could hide.. yeah right :P
lets get medicated.

Top Bottom