What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KLight03

KLight03

Fun Fact: A while back, my hubs said that when I fell asleep watching some show on the telly, a commercial came on playing this and he said I started dancing to it in my sleep. Hahaha!

sambapati

sambapati

pink floyd - fearless
lucinda williams - fruits of my labor
Wow, I love that song fruits of my labor by Lucinda Williams...very appropriate for this website too. Funny that my sun and I both bought that CD w/o telling each other (he's in the music industry). I also bought Willie Nelson's duets album around the same time. The song on that album, don't give up....very appropriate for this time. The doobie brothers black water done in the lockdown mode is the best version I've seen/heard. Ah.....I don't have no worries and I aint in a hurry at all.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Wow, I love that song fruits of my labor by Lucinda Williams...very appropriate for this website too. Funny that my sun and I both bought that CD w/o telling each other (he's in the music industry). I also bought Willie Nelson's duets album around the same time. The song on that album, don't give up....very appropriate for this time. The doobie brothers black water done in the lockdown mode is the best version I've seen/heard. Ah.....I don't have no worries and I aint in a hurry at all.
Lucinda's my girl..!

KLight03

KLight03

I have used a lot of eff words today. I also found a lost jar of curing weed, but now it looks like it's trashed. However, I am officially established as a free clinic. Now to get stocked. I appreciate the hell out of y'all for this one thread alone.

Top Bottom