What Are You Pulling...... Grams Per Watt Please?

• Thread starter Desertdweler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What Type of Light do you use for Flowering?

• HPS

Votes: 77 27.3%
  • MH

Votes: 9 3.2%
  • LEC

Votes: 14 5.0%
  • LED

Votes: 202 71.6%
  • Flourescent

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Incandescent

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 2.1%

• Total voters
Madmax

Madmax

My last was 2lb 4 out of 5x5 room using 5x4 area.thats my best to date. So im round 1.5 .been averaging 2 which is easily achievable .yep genetics the main one ,light then enviroment..this grow is way less.didnt get the good phenos of the mac dragon bar 1.im in aus so yield first smoke 2nd..

growsince79

growsince79

It's easily the most important variable. But you likely would have yielded more with the same strains if you used Co2 with peak ppfd in a sealed setup. And the sealed setup is more likely to push north of 1.5 consistently

Not that I really care about maxing yield. I couldn't give one single shit really lol.. I just grow enough so that even a piss poor yield for the watt or square foot doesn't matter. I'll still have more than I need.
I hear that. I'd rather have extra room - scrogs make the best yield but they suck to work with.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

my 3x3 lambs breath (auto) hydro i just ran started at 170 grams trimmed. My chocolope got me 105 grams dried and my super lemon haze hot me 125 gram for a total of curent weight of 14 (395 grams) ounces. Was shooting for a pound but powdery mildew got me right at the very end. Lambs breath was an auto though but definetly maximized its grow time while it could.

growsince79

growsince79

With the price of promix/soil now, a better measure of success might be G/L of mix. For my setup, 10-15 g/l is a good harvest.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

With the price of promix/soil now, a better measure of success might be G/L of mix. For my setup, 10-15 g/l is a good harvest.
i was just telling my wife last night that Promix is killing me in costs and ammendments are killing me. My first grow i did with Oceans Forrest and Foxfarm Trio plus CalMag and yield one of my best results yet. I need to learn how to make a good super soil from scratch but dont even know where to begin

Anthem

Anthem

i was just telling my wife last night that Promix is killing me in costs and ammendments are killing me. My first grow i did with Oceans Forrest and Foxfarm Trio plus CalMag and yield one of my best results yet. I need to learn how to make a good super soil from scratch but dont even know where to begin
If you look around in the web there is a recipe for sub cools super soil. I have never really used it.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

If you look around in the web there is a recipe for sub cools super soil. I have never really used it.
Ive been googling consistently and there is so much out there. I entered a dab press contest locally and the guy who blew everyone out of the water came from soil hes been making from scratch. ive Never seen buds like these. Looked like outdoor that grew in a absolutr perfect season, but grown indoor

Anthem

Anthem

Ive been googling consistently and there is so much out there. I entered a dab press contest locally and the guy who blew everyone out of the water came from soil hes been making from scratch. ive Never seen buds like these. Looked like outdoor that grew in a absolutr perfect season, but grown indoor
If you really want to kill it with organics. There is Korean natural farming. Chris trump I believe has many you tube videos on it. You can save money but it is a lot of work.
I have always wanted to try it.
There are a couple guys in here that are extremely successful with it.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

i have the time.my concpeen is spac0e. we live in a townhouse and my only outdoor space to work in is a 12x12 slab of concrete and stone. and i have to be very cautious cause we have a 4 plant limit. and i , wellllll, kind of surpass that by just quite a few more lol. but im all in to starting to make my soil and atleast get something for my next grow after my new current one. im really having a tough time with my Gaia Green mixed in Promix. Especially my OG Kush plants, fiesty bitches lol

Anthem

Anthem

Also building your own soil without following a recipe takes knowledge. I myself would not attempt it. I know one guy that does it. He literally has been using the same soil for 5 years. He finishes a corp, takes the soil and cooks it in boiling water to kill off any bugs or pathogens and starts rebuilding his soil

Anthem

Anthem

i have the time.my concpeen is spac0e. we live in a townhouse and my only outdoor space to work in is a 12x12 slab of concrete and stone. and i have to be very cautious cause we have a 4 plant limit. and i , wellllll, kind of surpass that by just quite a few more lol. but im all in to starting to make my soil and atleast get something for my next grow after my new current one. im really having a tough time with my Gaia Green mixed in Promix. Especially my OG Kush plants, fiesty bitches lol
OGs are notorious for being difficult.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Also building your own soil without following a recipe takes knowledge. I myself would not attempt it. I know one guy that does it. He literally has been using the same soil for 5 years. He finishes a corp, takes the soil and cooks it in boiling water to kill off any bugs or pathogens and starts rebuilding his soil
My one plus us I am a landscaper for the past 26 years, and i specifcally only deal with landscapes (no mowing), so i have that in my favor aboutbthe know hows and benefits but would probably need to learn to help maximize heilds for cannabis. i know tye soil we make for our veggies always come out great

Anthem

Anthem

im seeing that with my skywalker og, og kush and fire og. Skywalker is veing least temperamental. other 2 are staying stunted and leaves coiling which i cant pinpoint why. promix and gaia green, calmag, sugar daddy and water
I am not familiar with Gaia green seems several on the site are using it. Previously I was running Athena Proline and presently I am running jacks with some Modification.
Unfortunately these are not for soil. If you build the soil correctly there should little to no feeding required from what I understand

Moshmen

Moshmen

There’s a thread here somewhere

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

so currntly i have several nute lines available to me
1. FOOP
2. TechnaFlora
3. Gaia Green
4. Fox Farm Trio Pack
5. Chaching, Open Sesame, 6.Beastie Blossom

extras
1 Flower Fuel
2. MYCO +
3. CalMag
4. Sugar Daddy
5. Epson Salt
6. Mollasses

I found myself combing a certain mix for teas and top dressing with gaia green and has some beautiful buds. but tyen back to how much i freaking spent for all of that

Latest posts

Top Bottom