• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Reclaim atm.. mofo didn't come thru yesterday, and i refuse to call my other guy and pay 225 a zipp thats just robbery.. So im tapering down i gues running out of reclaim... all i got left are some bullshit capsules never did find out how potent they are.. Can take like 8 of them at once but my stomach not so happy when i do that.. Taste like cannabis when ya burp and i hate that too..

don;t do much in the way of getting me high either, more like they just keep me from profusely sweating all day.

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
great topic! i'm on some live resin this morning as dabs are my go to in the am with stout coffee. as for the prices, i recently became a legal caregiver for a couple of my buddies and i never know what to charge? last run i went with $6.00 a gram in 8 gram purple jars. everyone seems very happy with both the smoke and the pricing. what are other caregivers charging?

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
hey where is the link to get a supporter badge? i've taken so much from the forum it's time to pay back :)

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
great topic! i'm on some live resin this morning as dabs are my go to in the am with stout coffee. as for the prices, i recently became a legal caregiver for a couple of my buddies and i never know what to charge? last run i went with $6.00 a gram in 8 gram purple jars. everyone seems very happy with both the smoke and the pricing. what are other caregivers charging?

The black market is really weird, so check this out, I have 2 dealers, lets just call it what it is.. BOTH are sourcing there weed from the same very small city, not from the same people but same city SMALL CITY..

One charges 225$ an ounce period and usually sells moist weed thats never been cured.. fuckin bullshit.

The other charges 160$ an ounce and sells shit thats top shelf cured and ready for sale no bullshit, problem is hes not very reliable as case in point. . .

So price becomes a factor when reliability drops.. I can get it in an hour for 225.. but thats a fucking rip off.

130-150 for top shelf.

Price is relevent.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Smoking resin atm and jesus this is disgusting and painful..

Yes i can get weed, No im not paying dispensary prices, no im not paying 225 an ounce. So i wait for my other guy to come thru at like 150..

Supposed to pick up today but people are notoriously unreliable so.. We'll see.. for now resin :X

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
Smoking resin atm and jesus this is disgusting and painful..

Yes i can get weed, No im not paying dispensary prices, no im not paying 225 an ounce. So i wait for my other guy to come thru at like 150..

Supposed to pick up today but people are notoriously unreliable so.. We'll see.. for now resin :X

sorry for your woes i would dab ya up and send ya on your way with some fat buds if we closer. among the many pleasures i receive from cultivation, one is not giving dealers my money. fuck them and corporate weed both !!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
sorry for your woes i would dab ya up and send ya on your way with some fat buds if we closer. among the many pleasures i receive from cultivation, one is not giving dealers my money. fuck them and corporate weed both !!

Its cool the little tolerance break im getting will help in the long run, its just the profusely sweating when its not even 70 yet is bothering me lol

tryin to get this resin in me asap but jesus it taste so god damn foul its been ages since ive had to smoke any so i forgot just how bad this is ..

Got capsules too but i dunno tired of eating them they suck ass its almost like a chore to eat em..

hoping in a next 5-6 hours i'll have my stash..

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
BOL and bite bullet player, remember as any good pothead will tell you, "any port in a storm"

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom