• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
It’s ok I took a small branch 2 weeks back I’ll wait till there ripe , saw the man about the horse about to saddle up that pony I’m good till full cure now , he harvested 4 weeks ago i nabbed a bit of popcorn for a joint , he will drop off a bag in morning on his way to same work site we work together NL#5 about to catch a fire . Od .

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Burning thru the last of the kush mints!! Getting a little worried my buddies supposed to pick up from his grower soon but the guys got his kid this weekend or some shit.. always kids.. ugh.. so i gotta wait..

I got about 100 capsules of an unknown dose in the freezer takes about 4 to get me right for 1/2 a day.. should have enough of those to get thru a week or 2 but.. I want my SHMOKEY SHMOKE!

So hopefully i'll have something nasty to show off soon..

anyone else pick up or just harvest anything i can drool over?

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
I'm sampling my house cut, Ript Banana today 😋
This haul was harvested on 4/20 and been in a vacuum sealed cold cure since May 3.
Stabilized it at 57% RH, 0% oxygen, & 55*F until today when I finally opened it's vault. The vacuum made the stash into a weed cake like brick and I pulled these two nugs off it.
Smells like a ripe and loaded baby diaper after the kid ate it's body weight in banana baby food🥴

IMG_2070.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom