What Are You Smoking?

• Thread starter grnmtn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chronic2

Well us, all I can say is it looks so good as a photo, but smokes as a no show is store bought shit.
But if weed lettuce switch to home is grown, where it looks bad, smells bad not veggie sweet, where it rips my head off is homie grown me weed is better.

How does that work again? I mean, all that growing, chemical elixir mixed in with all that curing to be done before the bottle is sealed and tested for its potent grade.

Meanwhile, home he here turns on the spigot and waters the weed chem free is me. Bust my balls paying for high grade wrapped is gov inspected crap, while here at gnat and worm guano rest stop is my home has grown with spider web and guano too, is recycled shit be out of those little guys holes, is some mixed with the leaf. It goes down so smooth, head begins to spin of say, 'get me out of here' is that mystic world is the chemical reaction of how the earth is nothing but a chemical reaction jackson to the cranial bliss it gives one.

F.Dupp

F.Dupp

Well us, all I can say is it looks so good as a photo, but smokes as a no show is store bought shit.
But if weed lettuce switch to home is grown, where it looks bad, smells bad not veggie sweet, where it rips my head off is homie grown me weed is better.

How does that work again? I mean, all that growing, chemical elixir mixed in with all that curing to be done before the bottle is sealed and tested for its potent grade.

Meanwhile, home he here turns on the spigot and waters the weed chem free is me. Bust my balls paying for high grade wrapped is gov inspected crap, while here at gnat and worm guano rest stop is my home has grown with spider web and guano too, is recycled shit be out of those little guys holes, is some mixed with the leaf. It goes down so smooth, head begins to spin of say, 'get me out of here' is that mystic world is the chemical reaction of how the earth is nothing but a chemical reaction jackson to the cranial bliss it gives one.
Exactly...

hazegod666

hazegod666

space queen-starkiller . Creamy lemon mmmm
Still working on white Truffle. This stuff so good I want to grow it. Now to find seeds.
Got ya at the end of run have wt clone gonna have seeds from a stray (gg4-star dog) from greenpoint clone from trustfall

Latest posts

Top Bottom