What Are You Smoking?

• Thread starter grnmtn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Crabgrassfarms

Crabgrassfarms

I am smoking Poochie Love, and have been for a very long time. Some folks think about the smoke like phones, cars, and other stuff that keeps putting out new models as a part of planned obsolescence. I would be perfectly satisfied with it for the remainder of my life. I have 3/4 of a pound in the second week of curing in jars. I find seeds in my purchases occasionally and I buy the smoke from the grower here in MD, named Culta.
If the weed is near its progenitors I will only buy vapes and edibles for a while.
Starting today recreational cannabis is legal in MD for those over 21.

Crabgrassfarms

Crabgrassfarms

I have a lot to learn about all things, growing/drying/curing…😀

This is some ILGM Bluberry that was supposed to be an auto but wasn’t.

Took forrrrever. 😀

I really like the taste and buzz ✌️
I had a problem with GSC from them. Same type problem, took forever to bud. Eventually I said to my partner chop em down and we did. My ignorance is going to show but I read that that GSC and GG are autos. My last grow was Amnesia OG and Poochie Love both dispensary bag seeds both photos.

C

chronic2

Lettuce say I'm a novice at growing. Lettuce also say, the pro growers knowing the ropes of drying and curing is I've bought their store bought shit. So did this up the potency any? Not when I pop the sealed container, grind it to a forever burning onto the next is not me about to go thru all that shit. I just hang and dry then walk away for weeks.

Sitting here in the chronic at sector 2, that container is called meow we wow we and it's piss poor if you ass me.

Signed,
Cure my ass me again

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Have you ran any of the blueberry crosses from blue star?

Im doing DJ’s F5’s now but blue stars 90’s blues has been on my radar for a minute
I have those and a few others in my fridge, either for next run or the one after. I really wanted Vanilluna and Navy Cross

but......"sold out". I love the way so many seeds companies will have pages and pages......sometimes 100 different varieties still posted on their sites, with descriptions, lineage, everything about them (or even no info), and for months, maybe even years.......but they're sold out, unavailable, "retired".......

It's almost as bad as companies that only sell feminized, or autos.....

Stokes

Stokes

I have those and a few others in my fridge, either for next run or the one after. I really wanted Vanilluna and Navy Cross

but......"sold out". I love the way so many seeds companies will have pages and pages......sometimes 100 different varieties still posted on their sites, with descriptions, lineage, everything about them (or even no info), and for months, maybe even years.......but they're sold out, unavailable, "retired".......

It's almost as bad as companies that only sell feminized, or autos.....

DC seed exchange is the first place i look for DJ/Blue Star. Make sure to be on the waitlist. Ive noticed that certain banks will order seeds on their next order based off that. NASC did that with my Euforias im growing now.

Lemme know if you ever put a couple of those 90’s blues on the trade block 😉

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
DC seed exchange is the first place i look for DJ/Blue Star. Make sure to be on the waitlist. Ive noticed that certain banks will order seeds on their next order based off that. NASC did that with my Euforias im growing now.

Lemme know if you ever put a couple of those 90’s blues on the trade block 😉
I think that's who I got them from. There are a few others of DJs that are categorized......sativa leaners/indica leaners, paks that focus on potency ....I got them all about 8mos ago when I was pulling my hair out trying to get a handle on what the seeds industry has become. I've already posted my rants about it ;) . It was so much easier when I used to put cash in carbon paper, mail it to Neville, and wait 6 weeks. Now it's like a network of malls of supermarkets........the irony being that now weed is practically legal, but most Netherlands cos. won't ship to the US. Things sure have changed.

I've done the waiting list thing. It helps with some varieties but not others.

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

I have a lot to learn about all things, growing/drying/curing…😀

This is some ILGM Bluberry that was supposed to be an auto but wasn’t.

Took forrrrever. 😀

I really like the taste and buzz ✌️
If you can find the purple pheno omg that 1 is delicious 😋 it smells like a blueberry captain crunch cereal

teejacks

teejacks

Have you ran any of the blueberry crosses from blue star?

Im doing DJ’s F5’s now but blue stars 90’s blues has been on my radar for a minute
No unfortunately I haven’t. I’m not well versed in the many different strains and brands of seed companies. I got these seeds from BC seed kings for the first time six years ago. Bought ten more last year because it has since been the biggest yielding strain I’ve grown problem free. Last year one plant was 3.5 lbs with the second just behind it

Ponky

Ponky

20230702 090420

This is the kush bag seed I got from a AAAA. I'm calling it litter box kush cuz it's the shit. Smells like kush and grape candy. And you want the next hit more than the next breathe of air. I hope there is at least another seed or two. Re veg to clone out. Not cured. Nor trimmed. Tester only. But pleased for once. Sticky and dense and stanky like hot yoga.

Top Bottom