What Are You Smoking?

• Thread starter grnmtn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

Pine Tar is what we call here. It's nice. Especially the more of them you smoke.
Unfortunately my plants hermed so I had to cut them down early so these were immature plants and they still get me very high. Pine tar, that seems about right!

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I'm between harvests and have to use dispensaries. After a bit of trial and error (accent on the error), I found a decent, great smelling and relatively smooth sativa dom, called Tropicana Banana. I also found a nice hybrid called Electric Peanut Butter Cookie, so those are my smokes, at the moment.

It seems that Mike Tyson got into the weed biz, here in Michigan, and has a line with his name on it. I tried "Mike Tyson's Knockout" a couple of months ago, and while it was plenty powerful and could knock you out, it was gaggingly harsh and tasted like shit. [Gaggingly! I think I made up a word!]

crossfader

crossfader

Working my way thru my outdoor-grown Sugar Black Rose (the best of the bunch👌) & Big Bazooka plus a buddy gave me some Wild Thai, Cinderella 99 & Blue Kush that was grown alongside mine. The vaporizer is getting put thru it's paces!✌️

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Switching things over now to some hashish from a blend of trimmings.
Screenshot 20230110 175420 Gallery

TSD

TSD

Nothing because I'm torturing myself with a tolerance break. When I decide I'm done, I'm gonna smoke the hash I just made and probably get wrecked out of my gourd. Most likely put it on top of some Amnesia Lemon or Super Silver Haze so I don't pass the fuck out and miss that first post break buzz.
20230109 164200

grnmtn

grnmtn

I'm between harvests and have to use dispensaries. After a bit of trial and error (accent on the error), I found a decent, great smelling and relatively smooth sativa dom, called Tropicana Banana. I also found a nice hybrid called Electric Peanut Butter Cookie, so those are my smokes, at the moment.

It seems that Mike Tyson got into the weed biz, here in Michigan, and has a line with his name on it. I tried "Mike Tyson's Knockout" a couple of months ago, and while it was plenty powerful and could knock you out, it was gaggingly harsh and tasted like shit. [Gaggingly! I think I made up a word!]
Try Tyson's The Toad!

Theancientgallery

Theancientgallery

64E25D9C D5CC 4245 8B4B 568A183978E4
AB3F2B77 7FF6 4F7C B541 CB24B5B9DEFF

DFG Mac Dragon. Harvested in early November. Tbh it doesn’t have too much of a smell, but when you get up close or crunch a nug between your fingers, it’s gassy and sweet. Not candy sweet, more like the type of sweet you’d smell or taste from a beef bone broth soup. That’s the best way I can describe it lol. Very strong and knocks me and my girl on our asses.

Top Bottom