• Start date
  • Tagged users None
grnmtn

grnmtn

Super Boof. This is a definite winner!
20230130 154328

freezeland2

freezeland2

Got something from a friend in Cali for Christmas called Electric Lemonade. Sativa dominant. Very nice and it does taste like lemonade. Probably the strongest lemon taste I have ever experienced in a strain.

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Got something from a friend in Cali for Christmas called Electric Lemonade. Sativa dominant. Very nice and it does taste like lemonade. Probably the strongest lemon taste I have ever experienced in a strain.
Have u tried Lemon tree?

TSD

TSD

Brutal day outdoors here. BRUTAL..
For real. 15 below currently, feels like 35 below with wind chill. School was canceled due to the cold... and that takes a lot in these parts. It was actually 30 below this morning come School bus time, they said the wind chill made it feel like almost 50 below. My kid wasn't going regardless if they canceled. Over it. What better time to get into the last of my Super Silver Haze? To answer the question of the thread, that's what I'm smoking... if I could hide from my kid for 5 minutes anyway...
20230203 153626

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
The Real Sour kinda day for me. Needs to try ECSD and to compare.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Death star gushers grown by a friend in Maine, gonna grind this bud up and add it to a gram of keef in a joint. Its cold here today, about -20°f with the windchill so im gonna get stoned and watch Avengers with the kids.

20230203 155236
Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
For real. 15 below currently, feels like 35 below with wind chill. School was canceled due to the cold... and that takes a lot in these parts. It was actually 30 below this morning come School bus time, they said the wind chill made it feel like almost 50 below. My kid wasn't going regardless if they canceled. Over it. What better time to get into the last of my Super Silver Haze? To answer the question of the thread, that's what I'm smoking... if I could hide from my kid for 5 minutes anyway...View attachment 1326725
I’ll be honest. I didn’t use to find that color appealing. But I’ve grown up 😂. That deep yellow orange amber thing you got there looks superb!

steamroller

steamroller

Death star gushers grown by a friend in Maine, gonna grind this bud up and add it to a gram of keef in a joint. Its cold here today, about -20°f with the windchill so im gonna get stoned and watch Avengers with the kids.

Right there with you.
Kid is grown and moved away.
May take a nap before Friday Night Smackdown! 😲 😲
🤣 🤣 🤣
🫠

Ponky

Ponky

20230210 165515

Gunna try runtz from a private grower. Never had it. Sort of a sweet indica smell. It starts off peppery. Kind of gross. But about halfway in it gives decent blasts of deep rich smoke. It finishes kind of oily. It's ok. I wouldn't grow it. But I would try hybrids of it. Better than I expected as a kush head.

Top Bottom