What Are You Smoking?

• Thread starter grnmtn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

How is that c99 what type of high?
My first time growin so it’s ok - better than most I had 2 decent phenos that were upbeat yet relaxing strictly opinion here not bbthr book but I say may a 60/40 hybrid - I’m make some hash with it later lookin furors to that - oh gotta add NO cure yet so that’s gonna make a difference in a month or so

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Supposedly its "zoap" but these bags are so cheesy and fake, website doesn't exist, their IG has nothing really related to weed, im not believing its zoap or that deep east is a legit company 😂😂
Its weed in a bag lmao

20230216 123611
20230216 123607
Ponky

Ponky

20230217 130515
20230217 130548

Camera isn't doing the nug justice. It's very white almost silver. Dank kush smell. Sweet. Almost a cheese kind of Dutch nose on it. It's smooth. Has a better after taste than draw. Claims 28% with 2% terps. Somewhat dark ash. It's the best store bought. Equivalent to a AAA. Not a quad. But solid. 90/100

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
About to head to the dispo and grab some goold old (SOUR DIESEL) happy friday yallllllll

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

Weed that tastes and smells like Lemon Pine-Sol soaked into 10 year old mop. Not exactly top shelf. It's got that FIYA tho!

Ponky

Ponky

20230217 184617

Cold press CO2 live resin. Godfather OG. Has a terp profile of pinene and lemonine. Strong. Ever so slightly granular. Potent. I usually do a plain extract with low terps. But this is a pleasant profile. Smooth. Gunna slather up a bat after a few dabs. See how it's burns in a cone. I prefer dabs to flowers. And the store bought weed is like Great Value brand cereal. Still good but it's not cheerios. Its a sold 88 to 91. Based on your flavor choice.
20230217 191031

Last edited:
Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

Butterfly effect - ISP makes me buy a new modem. The installation becomes a nightmare. Many curse words were said.

Then I knocked my bong over. Busted on the hardwood floor. Bong water seeped into cracks. Meltdown ensued.

So I had to switch back to vaping. Which is actually working a lot better than it was before. But it takes too long to vape the equivalent of a bowl. Takes like 20 minutes of sucking on a whip. When a bong does the trick in less than 5 minutes. Bong still gets me a better buzz.

TSD

TSD

Butterfly effect - ISP makes me buy a new modem. The installation becomes a nightmare. Many curse words were said.

Then I knocked my bong over. Busted on the hardwood floor. Bong water seeped into cracks. Meltdown ensued.

So I had to switch back to vaping. Which is actually working a lot better than it was before. But it takes too long to vape the equivalent of a bowl. Takes like 20 minutes of sucking on a whip. When a bong does the trick in less than 5 minutes. Bong still gets me a better buzz.
Aww. Rest in peace with all the other broken pieces our stoner asses have smashed, little bong. Bongs are definitely efficient at getting you stoned fast. I need 2 vapes to equal a few good bong rips... but your lungs might be thankful for the mishap lol.

Top Bottom