• Start date
  • Tagged users None
grnmtn

grnmtn

What are you smoking

Italian Ice.

Ponky

Ponky

Well how's it taste? Looks thick and resinous. Like it gets on your teeth.

grnmtn

grnmtn

So I made a mistake and posted the wrong pic and I don't want to be posting misinformation for reference purposes. The OP pic is actually Project 4516 and is close to Italian Ice in appearance. My apologies...

Italian Ice
20221212 160030

GuySmiley

GuySmiley

Some outdoor stuff a friend grew. This spring I germed and raised 8 plants for him to flower. My least-potent indoor bud is better than most of his outside stuff.
He's not an experienced grower. He made several mistakes; some directly counter to advice I gave him. At least I have something to smoke until my current grow finishes. No need to post any pics of this stuff lol.

Ponky

Ponky

20221213 142511

I cured this mid for like 5 months to get the frost out of it. It's a bit too smooth. Not the bite I like. Has THC levels ok but the terps are a bit too sativa tasting for the Bubba it was supposed to be. 6.6/10
Disappointed. Won't grow again. Will smoke until something else is ready.
Mids :(

SSgrower

SSgrower

Reminds me of "Topango Cowgirl" by Tom Petty RIP. I've been smoking gorilla glue,Satin & some creeper weed unknown. The Satin took me back to 1974, as I was on a "trip" and it's been a long time since I've felt that way brother! Made me think of graduation from High School with "purple microdose",Cheers SS

Moshmen

Moshmen

Reminds me of "Topango Cowgirl" by Tom Petty RIP. I've been smoking gorilla glue,Satin & some creeper weed unknown. The Satin took me back to 1974, as I was on a "trip" and it's been a long time since I've felt that way brother! Made me think of graduation from High School with "purple microdose",Cheers SS
Lol talk about marketing to kids ! Lol micros in all colors like nerds! Lol the 80’s those were the daze

Latest posts

Top Bottom