What Are You Smoking?

• Thread starter grnmtn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

Happy 4-20.

Currently running with two 1:1 strains, dr bruce banner cbd and satin black domina cbd

Also got a sample left of a pure CBD strain i bought Cannatonic

P1030279

MDK

MDK

Happy 4-20.

Currently running with two 1:1 strains, dr bruce banner cbd and satin black domina cbd

Also got a sample left of a pure CBD strain i bought Cannatonic

View attachment 1352985
Been wanting to try cbd bud now that I'm getting older and ache some days...heard it's more of a body buzz...

1:1 means like 20% thc 20%cbd right? Curious as to what the highest is out there for thc and cbd in one strain...does cbd go that high? Highest I can recall seeing was strain called hi-c had 31% thc and 11% cbd which I thought was pretty good....stoned ramble...happy 420

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

Been wanting to try cbd bud now that I'm getting older and ache some days...heard it's more of a body buzz...

1:1 means like 20% thc 20%cbd right? Curious as to what the highest is out there for thc and cbd in one strain...does cbd go that high? Highest I can recall seeing was strain called hi-c had 31% thc and 11% cbd which I thought was pretty good....stoned ramble...happy 420

i know two breeder that claim to have 1:1 strains with both 20% thc 20%cbd

bust most 1:1 will be around 10%thc 10%cbd

i personnally like it, you'r never too baked to do your daily stuff, and you benefit from the various property of cbd

BB22

BB22

butt does it get you baked?
I fell for the ILGM marketing when buying my first seeds. I also made many, many mistakes in my first grow. So much more to learn.

I will say that everything of theirs, that I have grown has worked for me 👍

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Have you grown out the grape gas yet? It’s a favorite of mine and the glitter bomb was a cross that used the Grape gas as one of the parents. How’s the smoke? Any hints of gas still in there or? The grape gasoline is exactly that. Sweet grapey goodness with that gassy taste on the exhale. The glitter bomb just kinda seemed like a spin off version to me but I’ve yet to smoke or grow it.

grnmtn

grnmtn

Have you grown out the grape gas yet? It’s a favorite of mine and the glitter bomb was a cross that used the Grape gas as one of the parents. How’s the smoke? Any hints of gas still in there or? The grape gasoline is exactly that. Sweet grapey goodness with that gassy taste on the exhale. The glitter bomb just kinda seemed like a spin off version to me but I’ve yet to smoke or grow it.
I have not grown or smoked Grape Gas yet, however this tastes of grape followed by fuel mixed with strong Indian spices. A very appealing combination to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom