What Are You Smoking?

• Thread starter grnmtn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ponky

Ponky

20230510 235425

LA Kush Cake cold run live resin. Looking very granular. Like a very pale honey.

20230510 235648

Smooth as a divorced man's nutsack on date night. Tingly. Sweet almost rum and sprite or rum and coke with lime taste. Very light. Almost an after taste.

This is the best batch I think I've had. So can't rate out of 100. Consistent viscosity. Nice and granular. Right terp profile. Right cloud density. No wax. So it's gunna be good. Waiting 2 months for crop to drop.

woffoukigritoi

woffoukigritoi

It is very difficult to single out any particular variety. Until a certain period of time, I liked almost all varieties, but unfortunately for health reasons, I had to give it up. But I found my solace in cbd gummies. They soothe me and help me relax, especially it helps after you quit smoking. Quality CBD gummies for sale in Canada that are made from natural ingredients help me stay on the same page with my fellow smokers who continue to smoke.

memnoch

memnoch

Nothing i'm smoking nothing. 😣 I have put almost everything i have into growing and can't afford it anymore. This better work out or i am going to be very sad. it's so much cheaper to grow it myself then pay these shops prices or even the people i know prices anymore. stuff has got too expensive for me.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
It’s like which works we going to today? 🤷🏼‍♂️💆🏼‍♂️
Damnnnnn
Nothing i'm smoking nothing. 😣 I have put almost everything i have into growing and can't afford it anymore. This better work out or i am going to be very sad. it's so much cheaper to grow it myself then pay these shops prices or even the people i know prices anymore. stuff has got too expensive for me.
Don't give up! Same here no way I can afford the dispo and it's God awful with no concerntrates. You got this

Latest posts

Top Bottom